Navigation
MrHee
MrHee - Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are being i
Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are being i
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 03:17:32

I know many people here are concerned about the virus. WG&MG could see their livelyhoods dry up over the next few months. We are heading for a complete quarantine if we cannot slow down the spread of the virus. Just look at Italy for an example. We need to implement social distancing ASAP.

Highlights
====

* We are heading for a full lockdown if we are unable to slow down the spread of the virus

* Look to Italy as an example of our future if we do not comply with the social distancing measures

* Social distancing is critical to slow down the spread: See: https://youtu.be/dSQztKXR6k0?t=143

* Any venue that is staying open is being irresponsible. With their their WG's, customers, the families, and the communities we all live in

* There are potential solutions to the problem for WG's. But action needs to be taken NOW before its too late

* Possible solutions and tips are below

Full Post
===

I have some solutions for you ladies. It is going to take some work , lobbying and drastic action right now. Social distancing has to be implemented and plans put in place so you can get through this.

I cannot do it for you. I am dealing with my own challenges. I have to make sure my staff are safe , we continue operations and i have enough cash-flow to the end of the year.

However! I will post everything i know. I will post some ideas on how you can get through this and how to make it to the other end.

Someone should take this up, and make some of these things happen.

To those posting or who are thinking any of the following:

1. The *DEATH RATE IS LOW*
2. The *AVERAGE AGE of DEATH IS only 82*
3. This will blow over soon
4. The illness is MILD

If you think any of these things, you do not understand the clear and present danger we find our selves in.

If you are choosing to stay OPEN
if you think things are going to be staying the same and still continuing as per normal,
If you are not taking drastic steps to change behavior and weather the storm
You will be contributing to a complete lockdown in this country

Before we get to solutions, i am going to discuss the *REAL* danger we find ourselves in. Just so everyone can understand why this is such a big deal. From reading some of the posts it appears the danger has not sunk in yet for quite a number of people. Social distancing is not being taken seriously.

1. We need to understand how dangerous of a situation this is.
2. We need to understand how dangerous this is for South Africa, with the high levels of compromised immune systems (HIV) and TB
3. We need to understand how dangerous this is for South Africa, due to large amounts of people living from week to week in poverty
4. We need to understand how each of our actions, not only affects us but affects our families, our communities, our city and the *ENTIRE COUNTRY*

Understanding the very *REAL* danger we are in
=============

To understand our possible future, all we need to do is look at what is going on in Italy.

Italy's numbers:
----
20-29th Jan - 1 Case

15th Feb - 3
22nd Feb - 79
29th Feb - 1,128
7th Mar - 5,883
14th Mar - 21,157
20th Mar - 41,035

Note these numbers are most likely under reported as not everyone is being tested. Only people who come to the hospital with symptoms. Same with SA.

South Africa
---
7th Mar - 2
14th Mar - 14
20th Mar - 204

Note the jump in the last week. We are already seeing infections accelerate. Predictions say we will hit 12k in the next 2 weeks if the measures like social distancing do not work or are not followed.

Not such a big deal? It is "Mild" or the average age "82 years old?" Think again.

The problem is that once the hospital capacity is hit, not everyone can get healthcare. Everything starts to collapse. Medical staff also start getting ill, eventually there are no beds or doctors to treat the ill. Increasing the amount of deaths.

Italy's Health care was regarded as #2 in the world with a life expectancy that is the #6th highest in the world. They spend on average $3,200 per a capita on health[1].

Yet we have this:
"Nearly 13,000 of Italy's coronavirus patients are hospitalized with symptoms, and of those, more than 2,000 are under intensive medical care, straining hospitals' resources." [2]

It is gone so bad, they are "not counting the dead anymore" with +427 deaths in a single day. [3]

Let us compare to South Africa. We spend on average $437 per a capita. Orders of magnitude less. South Africa's healthcare is no where near what Italy was even with a similar population size.

italy's quarantine levels [4]:
=====

21th Feb - Partial - few municipalities
27th Feb - Lodi Region
8th Mar - Entire North Region (This is just over a week ago)
9th Mar - Entire Country
11th Mar - Stricter Regulations
19th Mar - Army being called in to enforce and ensure people do not leave home. Deaths are now +627 per day [5]

Mckinsey originally published a report on the *9th of March*. They forecasted 3 possible outcomes (Positive, In-Between, Very Negative). The first was relatively positive where the virus would be under control, the global economy would recover within 2-3 months.

7 Days later, on the 16th of March, the report was updated and the positive forecast removed!

Take the necessary steps you need to take now to protect yourself. We are heading for a lockdown if infections continue. This is unavoidable.

If we are irresponsible, and ignore the social distancing measures, if we put our families, communities, city, and country at risk by irresponsible action. The lockdown is going to be MORE LIKELY, and have more of a devastating impact. In other words, we will be in lockdown for *LONGER*.

To the venues that are continuing to stay open, let that sink in. Your actions now can assist to slow the spread of this virus Or could be one of the ways it accelerates (therefore causing much worse damage to your business)

It's as simple as a single punter coming to you infected, and then it spreading to others. These men then take it back to their homes and communities. If they have old people living close by, this will be dangerous as well. This virus is highly contagious unlike we have seen.

The men are doing it for Pleasure (which they can delay) the owners are running a business (which they can delay profit for a few months)

Now for tips and solutions for you ladies. Most good businessman are implementing drastic measures to ensure they can make it to the end. I have a ton of material on how to get through this aimed at businesses. Similar lessons could be applied to you. Message me if you need it.

Tips / Possible Solutions
===

- Cut down all non essential expenses

- Review everything, cut what expenses are not needed.

- Can you reduce any expenses (rent, car, fuel etc?)

- Sell your car if you have to. You wont need it in a quarantine.

- Form a community with other WG's on whatsapp to discuss what to do

- See if you can share the big expenses like rent (Share a place with someone)

- See if you can move in with family, friends or someone else

- Venues should also provide free accommodation while they are closed to the WG's who were working there

- Form a LOBBY to request government to provide a minimum salary like UIF for WG's during this period. Government has announced emergency funds for SMME's that are impacted. [7].

This could be driven by ESA and WG's. Contact and work with Sisonke (www.sisonke.org.za/) [8], Human Rights watch [9](www.hrw.org/contact-us, SWEAT (namati.org/network/organization/sex-workers-education-and-advocacy-task-force-sweat/) and Humans Rights Commission (www.sahrc.org.za/) [10]

Explain to them, that WG they will (out of necessity) still continue working, and therefore be highly susceptible to infection and INCREASING the rate and SPREAD of the infection to VARIOUS communities.

- If you do not need this "UIF" do not access it. Leave it for the people most affected.

- ESA could create a way for people to book video/chat sessions (paid). With people stuck at home, they are still going to want to get kinky

- ESA could setup a system for punters to agree to pay for basic necessities for ladies for a period or donate essentials

- Create a prepaid voucher system (i saw someone else posted this, and have seen this for restaurants etc.)

[0] www.youtube.com/watch
[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Italy
[2] www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/italy-has-world-class-health-system-coronavirus-has-pushed-it-n1162786
[3] nypost.com/2020/03/19/coronavirus-in-italy-health-care-workers-stop-counting-bodies/
[4] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Italy_coronavirus_lockdown
[5] news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-italian-army-called-in-to-carry-away-corpses-as-citys-crematorium-is-overwhelmed-11959994
[6] www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/risk/our-insights/covid-19-implications-for-business
[7] www.fin24.com/Entrepreneurs/News/small-business-to-benefit-from-coronavirus-relief-fund-20200319
[8] www.sisonke.org.za/
[9] www.hrw.org/contact-us
[10] www.sahrc.org.za/
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1341
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 10:49:08

In months those number will be in the millions. Eventually, everyone one of us will have had it, whether because of vaccine or normal transmission.

99.9% of us will also weather it through easier than a flu and carry on punting.

Multiple time more people are and still will die daily from things like the flu, suicide, TB, and cancer across the world let alone us living in SA were crime and starvation are far more deadly.
Seopesesa
Seopesesa - Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 11:04:50

On 2020-03-21 10:49:08 Need4Passion said:
In months those number will be in the millions. Eventually, everyone one of us will have had it, whether because of vaccine or normal transmission.

99.9% of us will also weather it through easier than a flu and carry on punting.

Multiple time more people are and still will die daily from things like the flu, suicide, TB, and cancer across the world let alone us living in SA were crime and starvation are far more deadly.

Stop saying this is like the flu, watch this Sky News report, it is chronic pneumonia. A lot worse than flu.

news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-they-call-it-the-apocalypse-inside-italys-hardest-hit-hospital-11960597
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 399
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 11:27:59

I can guarantee that 99% of venues do not have the savings to close for the next few months to tide this over. If you want venues to close, it will be for good.

Very tough situation for all involved with difficult decisions.

XoXo
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-03-21 12:13:19
Edited: 2020-03-21 12:21:24

Mr Hee

Brilliant post. Thank you Sir.

I am also of the opinion that venues (and ladies) are taking an ostrich like approach, and are so desperate for cash that they will stay open come what may. I have seen very few ladies in this industry save up some monies for a rainy day, and trust me, this is that rainy day, in fact, this is the tropical storm Corona pounding down on us.

Also I believe that the average person in SA does not know the impact this virus will have on them. The numbers in SA are still low, although it is monumentally incorrect as the numbers are not reliable in terms of testing and publication.

This government has lied so many times to us that covering up a few hundred deaths would be a stroll in the park.

It is commendable that they are trying to limit exposure, but it is also very inconsistent. Restaurants first had to close at 18h00. Now they can stay open after 18h00 but not sell alcohol. People will just bring their own alcohol and pay corkage. What is the point in saying they should close ? Why not sell liquor after 18h00 ? What in the world is the reason for that ?

The reality that is out there is that small businesses will be taking huge financial strain. Thinking that the banks will help them is a pipe dream. Banks are owned by shareholders and they will only expose themselves within acceptable risk levels.

Bond payments might be halved for 6 months, but after that, expect them to repossess. Cars will be repossessed much quicker, as it is relatively easy to sell that and still screw you for the outstanding amount. All those wonderful deals with balloon payments making the monthly instalment less that looked so appetising now is a major fuck up. Your new car lost 40 % of it's value when you left the garage, and you are about 30 % short in settling your debt. That GLC Merc for a bar has now become an albatross.

There will be a bloodbath, and this government, already downgraded in terms of all the monies being stolen and labelled one of the most corrupt regimes in the world, will continue to flounder, lost at sea, drifting the way the world dictates.

SAA and SA Ecxpress : Close the fuckers and stop the misery. People forgot those little issues. Your first knock is your best knock. These sentimental statements that the people love SAA are so full of bullshit that I hang my head in shame when they utter this nonsense. In fact when these Ministers, like Fikile (knows fuckall) Mbalula and Blade (ignoramus) Mzimande and their cohorts start addressing the nation, my brain cannot accept the fact that these imbeciles are leading this country. Incompetent to the t.

Go and fetch the millions of dollars in Zuma's cellar, that will help a little bit. The ANC brought us to this precipice, Corona was simply the straw that broke the dying camel's back.

My biggest fear is not contracting the virus. My biggest fear is that when food shortages etc becomes a reality, the true nature of our population will come to the fore. The thin veneer of civilization will be stripped away and the basic animalistic behaviour will come to the fore. Looting and pillaging will become the norm of the day. Heaven help us when that day arrive. The Police are not coping on a good day. The Army is incompetent and badly trained. Who is going to save the day ? Superman ?????

And how fucking convenient the time for handing back firearms ?

We are entering unknown times. China is not to be trusted with their reporting. It is centralised and they play with numbers. Re-infection will be a big problem. It is insane to think that a two week isolation will stop the virus. The very next day you could be infected. Another 14 days ? Who is going to work ?

Dark days are acoming. Batten down the hatches and try and pull a rabbit our of the battered old hat.

On a positive side, those with money on the bank will make a killing. Wait another 3 months for the shit to fully hit. There will be bargains galore.

On a punting note, get one girl. Pay her enough and only see her. Yes they lie, but try try to find one if you have to punt.

Good luck to everyone.

Winter has arrived.
Kim
Kim - Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1351
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 12:26:35

Aren't you a ray of sunshine...
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 995
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 12:31:04

On 2020-03-21 12:26:35 Kim said:
Aren't you a ray of sunshine...

Lol. I like you more and more almost every single day.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9320
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 12:40:02

On 2020-03-21 12:13:19 Bruv said:
Winter has arrived.

Much earlier than we anticipated ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-03-21 13:03:34

Actually the ice age.

Winter has been with us for a while now.

Kim

Taking that as a compliment. A ray of sunshine !!!!!
LOL
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Solution for ladies to survive Corona Virus (Also: Venues still open are bei
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1343
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-21 13:13:19

For those so paranoid and want to track it in a case by case basis for each country:

www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.