Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-16 21:31:32

Name: Cindy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways

Full Profile: [View Cindy's Full Profile]

After a few emails I managed to get a booking with this sexy lady. Got to her complex and then promptly got horribly lost inside, it's quite possibly the most ridiculously numbered complex I've ever been to. But that was the only negative in an otherwise awesome visit. The reason for a 4 on her personality is that it took her a while to open up but when she did she was a lot of fun. Same goes for the telephone manner as most of our correspondence was done via email. I won't go into too much detail about the actual "goings on behind closed doors" but let me say that this lady is beautiful and has an incredibly sexy body, the kind you just want to put your hands on from the moment you see her. The service was superb, amongst the best I've ever had and she likes to take her time building up the anticipation until you can't take anymore. She genuinely seems to enjoy what she does and has a kinky side I won't divulge, you need to find that out for yourself! Needless to say, I will definitely be paying this lady another visit very soon. She is awesome!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mr. D
Mr. D - Re: Review - Cindy - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cindy - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-17 08:36:20

Guys guys guys!! I had the privilege to visit this lady yesterday. Where do I start the review and where do I end??

I real life this hot babe looks even better than her profile pic's depicts. From the moment she opened the door she made me feel comfortable and at ease.

She has the sexiest little body and ass and overall she is just HOT, you just want to touch her all over and hold her petite body against you.

She loves to give and receive oral, very responsive. She really tries to swallow your whole member even though she is a tiny babe! She take her time to please you orally and gives a lot of attention in pleasing you slowly and gently. If you are a hygienic person you are in for a good time. We teased and pleased each other in many different positions, loved doing 69, and giving her an orgasm made my day! She is strict on her hygiene so it was a pleasure going down on her!! Sweet tasting...mmm!

Finally after about 45 min of foreplay, kissing, licking sucking and watching my member being swallowed she gently slipped the condom on, pulled her legs up all the way giving me full view and access to penetrate het tight and wet honey pot!! Needless to say I did not last too long after the intense foreplay and I exploded with a bang making me weak in the lower body! She cleaned us up, we relaxed a bit and then I took a nice hot shower before leaving.

What else can I say.....I don't punt often but this is my regular from now on. Treat her gently and she will make you day!

Tnx babe, you were awesome, can't wait for my next visit!

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cindy - Fourways Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-03-17 10:20:20

Mr D, i presume your 1's must be 5's.
delboyr
delboyr - Re: Review - Cindy - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-25 09:32:55

Cindy is highly recommended, she makes you feel at ease and then it's mind blowing. Great girl
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Cindy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cindy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1529
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-03 11:54:59

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Another spectacular session with the adventurous and delightful Cindy, many positions, much fun and a fantastic ending. This lady is superb.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Guypunteresa
Guypunteresa - Re: Review - Cindy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-15 19:52:56

My god! She certainly enjoys what she does! Loves to suck dick and is very good at it. Enjoyed the time with her and will certainly return.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Cindy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1289
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-04 22:02:13

Cindy and I have problems making our emails connect properly - but at the end of the day we got an appointment fixed! Fairly soon we were engaged in her speciality , which for those who are not acquainted is some serious oral, and also some for her saw well!! Seriously sexy lady, we enjoy ourselves - look forward to our next time together. Hope you enjoy the wine! A xxxx

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Cindy - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1302
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-20 14:42:48

Got to seeCindy again, this time an allnighter - we had seriously good fun. Thanks doll!?, A xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cindy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-05-24 20:25:55

Just awesome! Best punt I've ever had. She may be difficult to get hold of but the frustration is well worth it. She works that cock like there's tomorrow

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

dimax
dimax - Re: Review - Cindy - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 364
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-27 13:39:11

After several years of absence from ESA and related services, I went window shopping. One look at Cindy and all vows were cast aside. She works in an upmarket safe apartment which belies what waited for me behind the door.I thought I entered a secret doorway to heaven.
She met me at the door in a skimpy sexy outfit which left me speechless at I followed her inside, her tight sexy ass winking at me under a short skirt. I stuttered incoherently in what must have sounded like a foreign language, she placed a gag over my mouth and took control.
From start to finish she took me to places I had forgotten about plus a few I never knew existed.
I last visited her several years ago and damn,has she improved her skills in that time. Her body looks better than ever, her energy is unrelenting and she focused all her attention on giving me pleasure in every way, backing off every time she saw I was close to coming and going.She kept me on the brink all night in such a manner, I'm sure my dick grew by an inch or two.
Great sense of humour and chatted like we were the closest of friends for years.She made it almost impossible to leave. I just have to feel that body all over me again, very soon.
She always was incredibly awesome, now she is awesomely incredible.
Treat her with respect and she will show you why she is one of the top service providers in the country.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.