Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cindy - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cindy - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-06-18 08:25:16

Where is this girl.she doesn't answer calls or responds to sms's. Shes is on of my multiracial girls that i enjoy
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cindy - Melrose Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cindy - Melrose Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-06-22 12:19:29

Name: Cindy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose

Full Profile: [View Cindy's Full Profile]

She came to my hotel an hour after the agreed time but really that's all I can complain about.

The experience was more pse than gfe, she was easy going and obliged with no hesitation to every request.

Legs to die for, knows how to please. She got really wet during our encounter which is a further turn on.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Posduif
Posduif - Re: Review - Cindy - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cindy - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-23 07:23:06

Area: Randburg

Truely one of the best ladies I have every experienced. She's incredibly sexy and willing to please. Can't wait for my next visit.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cindy - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-07-23 11:46:30

She cut her hair...damn
Tobago
Tobago - Re: Review - Cindy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cindy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-03 10:22:44

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

I was intrigued by this lovely looking lady. Lots of previous revues, but no recent ones so was a bit apprehensive.
Rated her a bit low on telephone manner because she sounded tired and not hugely enthusiastic, so the apprehension was still there. Also, per previous reviews, she doesn’t answer her phone although in fairness she did sms back when she was available. Anyway, decided to take the plunge but still apprehensive.
When I got to the venue…….. guess what, she didn’t answer her phone… FK! Called again and she answered and asked if I could wait……I thought here we go again!! But she only asked me to wait for 5 minutes and in fairness I was 5 minutes early.
The venue is a guest house, tranquil, clean, with secure parking, although if your wife is a detective your car can be seen from the street if you really look.
From there, it was just amazing!! She has a very slim, sexy figure and a pretty face. She gets down to business quickly and boy oh boy, what a business. Pays great attention to the cock and balls, a lovely pussy, clean, very muffable, with a neat landing strip. The deed was sensual and she seems to really enjoy the experience. Gets nice and wet and horny.
She has a zany, alternate personality and is interesting and easy to talk to. Would I go back?? ABSOLUTELY!! Already planning my next visit!! Thanks Cindy for a special Friday treat!!! XXX

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tobago
Tobago - Re: Review - Cindy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 111
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-06 14:05:49

Well…….. Sad to say the leopard only changed its spots for a short while!
Phoned Cindy on Tuesday morning to make an all-night booking for Wednesday night (yesterday 5th October). She seemed enthusiastic (and still thanked me for the great previous review). She said she would make it so memorable that I would write an even better review afterwards. I suggested dinner first which she was again very enthusiastic about and even chose the type of food.
We arranged that I would pick her up at 7pm and she still said “so that is a definite confirmation?” Which I confirmed and she asked me to phone her beforehand to make final arrangements. As one of the previous reviewers stated, “she is a bid disorganized” so to make doubly sure, I sent her a confirmation sms shortly after our conversation to say don’t forget, to which she replied “I promise I won't forget about you”.
Well…… Wednesday came, I tried calling from around lunchtime as requested but her ‘phone was permanently on voicemail. I sent a few smss but they didn’t go through. Nevertheless, given that she was adamant that it was a definite booking, I did all the required prep. Showered, shaved, cleaned the big head and little head, cut my nails and even put on long pants:)
Sad to say, I sat like a poephol and by the time I realized it was not going to happen, it was too late to make another arrangement and besides, I was so pissed off, it wouldn’t have been good even with Charlize Theron!! Although me being me, I was also worried that something bad might have happened to her.
I got a delivery report on my smss this morning, but as of now, she has made no attempt to contact me either via sms or call or even PM, as she is back online.
Funny that her profile states “exquisite manners”?? Would hate to see what she deems bad manners?? Not cool Cindy… You need to get your act together or give up the game!! GRRRR!! If you changed your mind, or had a problem, just plain good manners is to let the person know! What a pity, I thought you were one of the genuine people!!
On the bright side, I got to watch an excellent game of cricket whilst eating the chocolate I had bought for her and then watched the recording of Hlaudi and the SABC board being thrown under the bus by the oversight committee in parliament. And the sex was the same as when I was married!!:)

Ratings:

Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Tobago
Tobago - Re: Review - Cindy - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-07 09:13:28

The Roaring silence is deafening me. Still no explanation or attempt at an apology. Obviously this is the way she rolls! Perhaps Cindy should change her name to Manfred Mann?
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Cindy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1453
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-09 21:59:41

Awesome visit with Cindy. On time in a discreet guest lodge, I didn't see any other person around and I parked out of sight on the property. Facilities were great, clean and comfortable.
Cindy and I had a workout of note and she supplied a great service, awesome blow very energetic shag and a fantastic ending. I left with empty nuts and a smile on my face. Fantastic experience.
I understand the reliability issue and all I can say is that I never experienced that.
Definite return visits required

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

mdiver500
mdiver500 - Re: Review - Cindy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-13 20:05:55

Wow finally got to book the one that has eluded me for a while. For a first visit we just clicked and the rest was wonderful. She knows what to do. Excellent. I enjoyed the session and will be back. Thanks Babe. Booking was memorable.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mr.Black
Mr.Black - Re: Review - Cindy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-30 18:32:51

Ok so after some rocky starts, eventually met Cindy today? I am gobsmacked at the service she offers! She is gorgeous, very sensual and a lot of fun! I was deeply aroused by her tiny chassis and her lingery was out of this world! Her amazing sense of humor and sense of ease made this my top punt ever! She is truly a gem!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.