View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-30 10:00:17

PLEASE RESOLVE URGENTLY
Inbox

********* *********** ? [Send Message]

9:15 AM (36 minutes ago)

to support, ESA
Dear Ed and ESA,

I had the very unfortunate experience this morning of being lied to and cheated out of my money by one of your ladies.

The lady's name is Roxy and her contact number is 079 130 5358

Here is an overview:

I contacted Roxy, she quoted a price and stated I need to pay an additional as she has to pay taxi fees which are excessive. So taking into consideration that she does not have a car, and is using taxi, I took her on her word and accepted.

After keeping me waiting for a long period before she arrived, I now learned that she did not come with a taxi, but asked if her friend who is bringing her can park and wait inside my complex. To this my answer was no, as security is strict and you cannot have people sitting in cars doing nothing. Roxy then agreed and said ok her friend will drop her and wait somewhere else. However if it had been a taxi it would not be an issue as taxi's are the norm waiting to collect people.

I was then supprised when Roxy and her friend came to my door, as this was not what she had agreed with me. Roxy was very short to me and said I must give the money to her friend as this is how it works. Her friend took the money and said that she will see Roxy soon.

I was unhappy about handing over the entire sum of money as i had felt that i had been cheated by them, as they had charged me an excessive fee for taxi transport, which is not the case, but rather her own friend driving her.

I did however pay the full amount agreed apon to the friend and the friend left.

As soon as the friend left Roxy, asked if i smoke cigarettes, i said no and showed her the balcony where she may smoke. Ignoring this, she lite her cigarette inside the house and said she was going to the toilet where she sat for about 10 minutes. I heard her also talking on her cellphoe from there.

She then came out and said her friend is waiting outside to speak to her quickly and she ran outside, climbed into her friends car and they drove off.

I have them on security camera footage coming and leaving the complex in such short time frame and the friend coming in twice and leaving with Roxy.

This is not the done thing, or the way you treat people or clients in any industry. I do consider this a form of theft. I have paid for a service and the service provider is not reputable enough to honour their side of the agreement.

I have gone to view Roxy's profile since and noticed she has refused to accept comments from people, not sure if i am correct here. But is this because there are other unhappy clients she has scammed?

Please would you resolve this matter. I have attached my bank details and would appreciate it if you could deposit the amount of R1000.00 that I have lost.

I am certain you would be in a better position to retrieve it from this person than i am.

I have also sent Roxy an sms requesting that she please return the money as it does not belong to her. She replies to me stating "that she never took any cash off me"

(she physically never touched the money, but she requested that I give the cash to her friend as I have to pay upfront)

That statement of hers is proof of her guilt as it is being used to cover up the facts.

I went to the atm one block up the road to draw the funds before Roxy arrived so there will be records of me drawing the exact amount of cash before her arrival.

For full details or any questions you may contact me

Please advise on how this will be resolved.

Bank Details for *********

Nedbank Greenside | Acc #: *******335 | Branch code: *****571 |

Regards,
**m
info@*********.co.za
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-01-30 10:22:40
Edited: 2012-01-30 10:26:38

Eish school fees!

And you want ESA to pay for your stupidity LMFAO, good luck with that!
Aurora
Aurora - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2012-01-30 10:27:14

Mmmmm will be interesting to see how this plays out. If u by the small chance get money back, which I'm sure u won't come visit me, I'll give u expierence u won't forget babe !
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 532
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-30 10:34:19

I guess No Refund here!... "Roxy-Woodmead".

Sad,Punter should of searched the forum, as soon as he saw the comments disabled!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-01-30 10:39:45

And Aurora is sooooo much better, FFS!
SexyShakira
SexyShakira - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1015
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-30 10:40:18

What a b****! Sounds all to familiar like one of those skankiest crack wh***, don't blame ESA or hold them responsible-they just do the advertising-kiss that load of cash goodbye
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-01-30 10:42:18

I hear the consumer council is very good lol
Shrek1504
Shrek1504 - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-30 10:45:22

I don't understand when there are reviews to go by why anyone would try a lady whose blocked comments. Maybe I am very conservative but I will only go to ladies who get good reviews, and there are plenty of them on this site.
otbm
otbm - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
MandyPTA
MandyPTA - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 313
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-30 11:52:14

Damn, I think that money is already gone 'up in smoke', sad! Ladies like that shouldn't be allowed to advertise here, o well I am sure Karma is gonna have fun with this one!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.