Navigation
SexyShakira
SexyShakira - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1044
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-02 08:54:40

It's called Emer*ld city, Dorothy is quite the regular there as far as I know..
plaasboer
plaasboer - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-02 11:15:32

Dankie vir die info Shakira. Ek mag dit dalk net tot my voordeel gebruik.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-02-02 12:45:09

whichever way,i will personally stay away from buccleuch as a leopard can never change their spots,disabled comments should be a no no for all wgs,what makes the others special
Remember
Remember - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 431
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-02 15:13:26

I actually thought this was just some joke to make us laugh.

I couldnt believe that the person who sent this email to ESA was serious. I still cant believe that anyone could think ESA is at all responsible. I cant believe ESA actually pursued this!

Then again ...
One of the most popular TV shows in the world is based on shit just like this!

JERRY JERRY JERRY
Toadie
Toadie - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-02 22:57:40

@ johndoe69

Even if someone is engaged in an illegal activity, it does not mean that they are not entitled to protection by the law. The Labour Court set this precedent about 18 months ago when they found in favour of a wg that was unfairly dismissed from a brothel in Cape Town. The brothel had to pay her compensation. It was a very interesting case, but the bottom line that just as laws are made to prevent criminality, the same law is also obliged to protect every citizen.
I'd love to see the CPA tested on this, although I don't think there will be too many cases. The married punters will definitely give that one a wide berth. :-)

And of course the Americans are always one up - there was a case of a burglar that sued the owner of the house he was breaking into on one or other safety issue. He injured himself while trying to break in - he won the case. Bizarre!! If memory serves me correctly he was prosecuted for housebreaking.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-03 00:15:29

@plaasboer,I dont do fh anymore, so odds are you will not be interested in where I do spend my time.

@toadie, I truely hope this country never becomes another America where when you start busines the first thing you do is get a lawyer. Maybe I hould never write another review just in case someone follows my advice and goes to see the girl, then has a bad experience so will sue me for recommending her. There is a strong need for this industry to be decrimanalised for the protection of the wg.

This world we live in has become a sad place where people are no longer prepared to take responsibility for their own actions.
Toadie
Toadie - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 247
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-03 00:25:21

I fully agree with you johndoe.

If I recall, prostitution was decriminalised a while ago, but the mother grundies screamed so hard that they reversed the decision.
Not only does decriminalisation offer the wg's protection, but it can be controlled and the tax man will get his cut too. And it will be one non food item that will be VAT free. No wait..... it IS a food item. And its also a basic commodity. Nom nom ! :-)
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-03 00:31:55
Edited: 2012-02-03 00:32:54

There is place I buy karma sutra chocolates, they have to be kept on the top shelf just in case anyone who sees them is offended. I have a simple policy, live and let live. As long as what someone else is doing does not hurt me or the people I care about, I could not care less
MassageAddiction
MassageAddiction - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-03 07:11:45

LOL, shame **m, how stupid can you be.

You have her number, go to the police and complain. With RICA it will be easy to trace her.

Oops, you cant / wont do that since you were a naughty naughty boy youself, and mommy might find out.

Why do you expect ESA to pay back your money?
the_zoe
the_zoe - Re: Complaint email of the week !!! wk 5
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-04 16:41:29
Edited: 2012-02-16 16:36:58

@ MassageAddiction. Rica doesnot apply to working girls. The brothers from west africa sell rica'd sims for R20

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.