Navigation
Micazeeks27
Micazeeks27 - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-17 19:28:37

May sound weird but how YOU put the particular wg at ease counts. With the little things. Being on time. Be nice. Be clean. Dress decent. Smell nice (Girls love nice smelling guys).

While we're very visual I think girls probably experience alot more as soon as you walk through the door.

Be funny.

The joke "ugly guys make pretty girls laugh so they always have their eyes closed" comes to mind.

Once your personalities click there are plenty of awesome girls on this site that'll enjoy you as you enjoy them. That passion for me is cultivated outside of just 'the deed'.

GFE sex for me is more a wild conversation with our bodies.

If we can't converse before we fuck, then chances of us converfucking are slim.

;) good luck sir.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-17 20:02:59

Thanks guys for the overwhelming inputs.. I am definitely take notes and will make sure my next booking is different...i do try conversation and all.
Laura
Laura - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 221
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-17 20:37:12

Micazeeks27 is preaching some truth right there, that's some good advice Mr.

Slayer... as in, the masters of metal? :) Say yes, make my day! :)
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 828
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-17 21:06:08

On 2019-01-17 09:27:45 EvilAngel said:

But on the other hand I visit ladies that I dont want to stop kissing, or muffing because they realy clean, smell and taste nice. Thank you for those ladies.

I agree boss, those ladies who make the effort and are consistently great are realy appreciated! I actually prefer GFE over PSE. Nothing like a sensual allnighter, kissing passionately, touching and although make believe, feels like making love instead of just emotionless fucking.

But my biggest irritation are with some ladies who charge premium pricing for GFE but dont even care if their feet are dirty as shit, and dont make an effort to visit a dentist, or at the least use mouthwash before a booking becoz they smokers.

I always say that ladies must have the right to charge whatever the hell they want, and punters can choose to book or simply move on. But I have certain expectations when the pricing starts at a certain level. I think I'm gonna start a thread about that, just to check if I'm unreasonable.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 829
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-17 21:13:37
Edited: 2019-01-17 21:14:43

On 2019-01-17 08:21:14 Bbw Nadia said:

I have to add that when it comes to kissing the guy has to make a first move. Not every guy is comfortable with or even likes kissing.

Jirre Nadia, this is why I like you, you always say things where I learn somethin new. Like the above :-)

I never ever would have thought there are ladies who prefer waiting for the guy to make the first move towards kissing! I always wait for the lady to make the first move!
Now I'm wondering if Lacey was waiting on me to make the move becoz I realy wanted to snog her, lol, but maybe she doesnt kiss at all. But then her one colleague at the Benoni venue was yummy forward and kissed me from the moment we stepped into her room, lol!

More ladies please; do you ladies prefer the guy moving in for kissing or do you prefer initiating it???

I'm very self conscious. I'm ugly and have a tiny dick and struggling to lose the gut, so I'm always wary of not making a lady feel uncomfortable, hence preferring the lady to lead.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-17 21:47:33

Laura.. Yeah the real metal. Lol
Laura
Laura - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 224
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-18 21:20:37

On 2019-01-17 21:47:33 Slayer2017 said:
Laura.. Yeah the real metal. Lol

Musically compatible : check! :)

Swing by any time xx
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-18 23:44:54
Edited: 2019-01-18 23:46:26

A true GFE will always be firstly about the connection... the first 3 seconds when meeting the lady...

when she opens the door and you see this gorgeous delicacy in front of you with a huge smile... a whiff of her sweet smelling body, instantly hits your senses, and you know she's the one... As excitement rouses in your body , and as you rapidly survey her neat and tidy apartment, you suddenly learn so much about her...

From there, she becomes an enchantress, whisking you off into a fantasy world for an hour or so...

a lady who is able to understand your needs and weave her magic around you, will be the one who makes your dreams come true. ..

If you have to "explain " or "write down" your needs to the said lady, you will unfortunately, never have a true GFE with her. ..

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-19 00:45:39

Gemini, well said. I have tried the writing and explaining it doesn't work...what I get is a smile and strangulation of my dick just a few minutes after entering the room...
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 613
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-19 03:19:50

On 2019-01-17 21:13:37 Burfi said:
I always wait for the lady to make the first move!

I'm very self conscious. I'm ugly and have a tiny dick and struggling to lose the gut, so I'm always wary of not making a lady feel uncomfortable, hence preferring the lady to lead.

I am also feeling like this myself

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.