Navigation
Nicky
Nicky - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 447
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-17 08:38:19

So true, bbw nadia... i advertise kissing but sometimes it's just not worth it. I always have mouthwash, if you like kissing please use it.

Another point, i told you over the phone my services incl kissing but because not all gents like to kiss i leave it up to them to make that move and give them plenty opportunities to do so.

I found that everyone has a different meaning to a specific service. Some think gfe means penetration, others think it means kissing so be specific about your needs.

I had a foot fetish client who just wanted to cuddle and kiss my feet so when the next client asked if i offer foot fetish services i said yes i can. He then asked me to explain how i do this and ..... you can guess my answer. Lol, he didnt book
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-17 09:13:05

GFE :

- Where were you last night ?
- Why was your phone off ?
- Why didn't you call ?
- Drinking again ?
- Where is my engagement ring ?

Etc.....
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 284
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-17 09:19:42

[QUOTE;1658167;Celia] @EvilAngel in the words of the worst Spice girls song ever... "Tell me what you want what you really really want" lol

Pm or WhatsApp me k

:*

Will contact you defently. Read you profile and punters reviews and it seems you one of the reel deals
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 285
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-17 09:27:45

Must say I agree with you ladies. Clean breath is a must. I like kissing and I visit some ladies that allow kissing, but then thear breath put me so off that I dont want to be near there face. And the some for cleaningness at your pvt parts.
One of my last punt I went for the muff just to come up and past it. The smell was not nice.
But on the other hand I visit ladies that I dont want to stop kissing, or muffing because they realy clean, smell and taste nice. Thank you for those ladies.
Celia
Celia - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 471
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-17 09:33:28

Will contact you defently. Read you profile and punters reviews and it seems you one of the reel deals[/QUOTE]

I've been in the industry now for my 6th month and I have to admit in the beginning GF experience to me was cuddles and kisses but now I know with my regulars that they need so much more from me and I have to tell you. Being that person for them makes me happy because i know I'm helping someone on so many levels and they always leave happy and return excited.

I've been blessed to have great clients and the life experience to adapt and get along with people from all walks of life.

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-17 10:02:54

Thank you guys for your inputs.. I will definitely try to be more specific when I arrive at the Venue.. I honestly make sure that I'm always clean and fresh before punting and always get the you smell so nice, you are handsome compliments.. I just don't have luck when it come to receiving the whole GFE..
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-17 11:46:31

it is not a myth. but i do hear you, a lot of girls here say they do kiss but nah ...

so be4 i book i ask, do u kiss like a proper kiss e.t.c and from the conversation i can also tell if i am going to get a good service or not.

to be honest, its better to just ask 4 the money instead of pretending coz some ladies can be logs i tell you.

and i do not even know if majority of the ladies even look at these forums so that they can improve ...

a big shout out to those you offer proper services we will kerp supporting you ...
Climax
Climax - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4132
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-17 12:17:06

On 2019-01-17 10:02:54 Slayer2017 said:
Thank you guys for your inputs.. I will definitely try to be more specific when I arrive at the Venue.. I honestly make sure that I'm always clean and fresh before punting and always get the you smell so nice, you are handsome compliments.. I just don't have luck when it come to receiving the whole GFE..

Maybe be specific on the phone before you get to the ladies venue, it might save you time and money...
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3297
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-17 13:13:11

On 2019-01-17 07:03:12 Ben Layden said:
Punting is the eternal quest for that ultimate GFE.

A man after my own lips. Like a Hierophant you are there Ben Layden. I could kiss you right now, I haven't forgotten my plea to you, that "I still wanna kiss you"!....;).
Jenna
Jenna - Re: Thee Girl friend experience myth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 385
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-17 13:19:28

On 2019-01-17 10:02:54 Slayer2017 said:
Thank you guys for your inputs.. I will definitely try to be more specific when I arrive at the Venue.. I honestly make sure that I'm always clean and fresh before punting and always get the you smell so nice, you are handsome compliments.. I just don't have luck when it come to receiving the whole
GFE..

I have love passion and kissing with someone that has a fresh breath and I've never had complaints about mine. I really hope u find "the one"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.