Gold Member
Posts to Date: 537
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-16 09:41:35

Name: Clarissa

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Clarissa's Full Profile]

Been a while since I last saw Clarissa, but now rectified. She has a very nice body - I found out she keeps fit by horse riding ( also good for something else!). A very relaxed session with , for a change, a lot of chat. Keep well skat. Luv. A.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Clarissa
Clarissa - Re: Review - Clarissa - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Clarissa - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-17 15:05:04

Hi, Martinm. Thanx for the nice comment that you left for me on here. Looking forward to your next visit.
2good2btrue
2good2btrue - Re: Review - Clarissa - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-18 15:19:42

Hi Clarissa. I see I never gave you rating for Top 10. Just wanted to rectify it because you damn well deserved it. Will be in Gauteng next week Tuesday and hope to be able to visit.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Clarissa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-22 12:31:09

2good2btrue, thank you for my full marks that you left on esa. made my week. so that I could be on the top 10 this week. have a nice week.Regards: Clarissa
Clarissa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-24 11:35:54

Dankie, Marius. Ek my aand net so geniet saam met jou. En ek weet dat dit altyd meer en meer lekkerder sal raak. Want met 'n man soos jy. Kan enige vrou haar tyd saam met jou geniet. Real gentlemen, threat a woman with respek & kindness for good. And that is what a woman whants and need. Sterkte daar. See you soon my eagel with wings. Regards: Clarissa
AverageJoe
AverageJoe - Re: Review - Clarissa - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-03 07:52:10

Well its been a while since myself and the lovely Clarissa got together! But a two hour session up at Stairway certainly gave us the chance to catch up. Still the best body at HOE for sure! Clarissa bokkie baie dankie dit was awesome verby! Xxxxxx

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Clarissa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-05-03 10:55:54

Hi, AverageJoe. Baie dankie ook vir jou vir die kans wat jy my teminste gegee het om weer saam met jou lekker te kuier. Dit net so baie geniet saam met jou. En dankie vir die kompliment wat jy vir my gelos het op esa. En thanks oor wat jy van my body dink. Sal enige tyd weer saam jou kuier, en meer tricks saam met jou uit te toets. Weet nie wat om verder te se nie, behalwe om dankie te se vir die lekker tye saam met jou. Maak altyd van iets special. Groete: Clarissa. xxxx
DCG
DCG - Re: Review - Clarissa - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-09 09:08:21

Hallo Clarissa. Nog nie die voorreg gehad om jou te ontmoet nie maar dit wat ek sien&lees klink asemrowend is als waar? Kan jy my meer vertel?
Kraatos
Kraatos - Re: Review - Clarissa - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 828
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-14 08:38:50

As I am quickly arriving at the end of my stint in South Africa , I have to urgently attend to my bucket list before time runs out for me . At HOE , there are the usual suspects of Gabbi and Clarissa whom I wanted to taste . While I got my hour with Gabbi (a splendid one if I may add) , I still was struggling to get one with Clarissa . Reviews be damned , that lady is so beautiful with such beautiful eyes that I will gladly risk my money with her . So you can imagine my surprise when on Worker's day , the hostess handed me that little slip of paper and Clarissa was available on it . Got introduced to her and she was looking absolutely stunning in black (what a moronic thing to say actually , she will look stunning in a sack ) . She had a very sexy voice that can turn you on in seconds and an awesome attitude . It was quite evident that she was a bit unwell and I was concerned about that . But the consummate professional she is , she kind of brushed it off and was putting on her best behavior . We decided to go for one of the better rooms and the next one available was after half an hour . We decided to wait in the lounge area . Now this I think is a real test for a lady where one has to engage her patrons so that they are not bored . Bored ? She is awesome company and with a lot of spunk . Not like the ones who fiddle away on their phones waiting for the room to be free and then rush you . She was genuine in her responses and was not fake when she is showering that undivided attention on you . While we both talked we did not have an inkling of the time spent and suddenly we were made aware that the room is available . We just found it to be a good excuse to be alone and be a bit more frisky . Went to the room , where she ran the Jacuzzi and we resumed with the chat about stuff . Now , I am not a big fan of wasting my precious shagging time especially when you are paying premium for it . But talking and flirting with her was such fun that I was more inclined to do that . Almost effortlessly we retired to the Jacuzzi where we decided to have a bit more fun in a completely relaxed manner . She has this playful way of building up for that the main act becomes somewhat redundant . So after a prolonged foreplay , we went to the bed to finish it off . But by that time I was so near to climax , I could not even last minutes . And her alluring perfect body and sexy voice did not help matters . What it left was a big stupid grin on my face . She was almost apologetic that we did not get much time to play . But she did not realize that it was a absolutely perfect way to spend an hour . At the end of the day if that's what rocks my boat , why should I crib about it ? For this kind of experience I will be back for sure .

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Clarissa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-05-15 12:49:45

Hi, Kraatos. I did read youre comment that you left on esa for me. And you were my first clieent that left a big tolal off good comments off me. And I realy whant to thank you for that. Because I can see that you are a guy: What you see is what you mean. And youre personalty is for me also what count. Next time we will undress, and make a big succses. Look good after yourself. So that I can see you again. Regards: Clarissa

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.