Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-11 15:28:48

Name: Sassy

Telephone Number: 071 090 7477

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Sassy's Full Profile]

Hi finally had the pleasure of visiting this girl today. Great venue! Bathroom was a bit untidy. She was clean and well presented. Offered me all the services that I required. A bit rushed in the beginning. Overall she is a very pleasant girl and a very sexy body. I will be back!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Dons
Dons - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-11 16:28:31

Judging from those pics...I award all those who visited with a Darwin award. Seriously wtf?
joesmith
joesmith - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-21 17:40:18

Hey ma do u see Indian clients
porralover
porralover - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-21 23:02:56

It is reviews like the last one that mess up the rating system. All the words and pics talk to a below average lady on all counts but she practically is rated on par with the best ladies out there.
mrporche
mrporche - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-22 00:51:57

porra! exactly!really sad sad!
fadgadget
fadgadget - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-22 05:22:56

Porra and mrporche, you are being slightly unfair here. I see four reviews here, and all four are positive. All the people who have actually visited this WG have positive things to say. You, on the other hand, have not visited this WG, and are judging her purely on her pictures, which say nothing about her services, hygene, facilities, etc.

I have visited her and I would recommend her. Are you saying that all the people who have said positive things are lying? What is the value of a rating system if you assume that just because you don't like the pictures of a girl, then anyone reviewing her must be lying?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2012-04-22 07:17:53

@fadgadget I have to agree with Porra and mrporche, there is no way that face can get a 5 or even a 4. I fact if a blind man tried to rate her a 5 him guide dog would bite him.
mrporche
mrporche - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-22 09:11:03

please note that i have not visited her and i dont have any intentions of diminishing any wg reputation.

now in fairness then lets take the whole profile from the pics to every single review- lets take also the ones like brent's one aswell.....a profile that have mixed coments from being a drug addicted, bit rushed, bathrooms bit untidy to the ones that said that she provides good service!

there is no ways that she qualifies the 5* ratings of a model super star with extraordinary services. plain an simple!
we are messing up the voting system! is she a super star in this site??? sorry! lol

cumludder
cumludder - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-22 10:48:27

In all objective plain sight from pictures to reviews this lady can not qualified a five star rating! The whole package makes her an average girl friendly and accommodating like there is other 1000s of girls like her out there! A 3 for average of good is appropriate!
Read the thread call ( reviews-the good, the bad and the ugly) see what i mean! Lol
mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2012-04-22 11:55:36

When I first saw her ad a long time ago I thought WTF?
Is this a joke? It amazes me that people pay her and then rate her looks with a 4 or 5.

By the way, Leonie? Tiger? WTF!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.