Navigation
Big Mac
Big Mac - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 465
View Profile
Posted: 2011-12-22 13:04:10

i have visited a couple of times, never been high never asked to do lines off my ass or anything like that,so whether or not a junkie didnt affect her performance with me as i enjoyed it enough to go back a second time (something i very very rarely do)
take it or leave it
BM
JagseTollie
JagseTollie - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-02 10:45:13

Big Mac, nice to still see you around buddy!
mtanton
mtanton - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-05 12:11:24

Well it definately looks like there are some people out to trash this girl without reason. I think Ed should consider screening members who are allowed to comment or post reviews on these girls. These girls seriously do not need to be trashed unless they deserve it. Well I am going to visit this girl and will then post me review and believe me it wont be false. We all have the right to know who the JUNKIES are out there. WATCH THIS SPACE
midhunk
midhunk - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 187
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-07 07:41:02
Edited: 2012-01-07 07:42:10

I phoned a few years back to visit a blond lady with A cup tits and when I arrived This girl was the only one at venue. Was real horney went in and shacked her. She fucked so hard that the condom broke and I came inside her. Maybe these days she no longer sit on top. She is not that sexy and smells like smoke.
mike1313
mike1313 - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-19 21:42:46

On the Phone she was FANTASTIC
I want to meet her
Photos are HORNY
Stars *****
mike1313
mike1313 - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-19 21:54:49

What a wonderful time we had
on the phone
I rate you *****(5star)
Can this be the same at the pub?
remember I am 60 and you said 69
scuba1
scuba1 - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2012-03-02 16:27:25

Name: Sassy

Telephone Number: 071 090 7477

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Sassy's Full Profile]

Firstly I have not posted here for many a year, I have been a member on ESA for as long as I can remember, the comments on Sassy being a Junky are more than likely untrue I have been visiting her for more than 4 years (with the exception of the year that she was in CT) and I have never seen her high or taking anything except a cigarette and that’s ok as I smoke I just feel that if someone wants to say that she is a junky please come with proof. She is always friendly goes the extra mile and gives the best head in SA (Well that’s my opinion).

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Brent122
Brent122 - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2012-03-19 22:09:00

She is an addict, just ask her. I asked her because I have had friends who used heroin and the like and two have died from this and I picked it up on her very quickly. But this does not affect her service. She gives great head and is very professional and safe. She is open about the fact that she used to use drugs (in my opinion she still is, but her word against mine).

Gents I wouldnt just say this for no reason, I have been meeting her for a couple years except when she went to CT for a year. On every occasion I asked her if she was still using drugs, she always said that she had just quit etc... But i know addiction, especially heroin, and its not something you just quit,for the most part you use it till you die one day, secondly its not someting that anyone can spot if you dont have personal experience with it, as sometimes a full on heroin addict can portray a level of stability and sanity and be coherent and comprehensive etc especailly when there is a constant flow of cash coming in, so there is no need to act up or get sick like you see in the movies or hear about from your buddy who went to rehab once...So dont look for sterotypes of what you see in hollywood, like being a hobo, or unhygienic and insane behaviour etc... drug addiction is a real human problem that affetcs anyone and does not determine who they are or what they are about, we all make mistakes unfortunately the mistake of taking certain drugs is not so forgivng, and more pertinently it does not mean that the service the wg will give is terrible. Dont judge her on this. I know a lot of the wgs on ESA that take drugs and i sense it immiediately when I meet them because I grew up around it from an early age, but I never judge them until I get their service vecaus Im not visiting to see if they are clean and sober, im there to punt and I judge them solely pn the level of service.

I assure you, when the addicted wg has drugs in her you will get better service and that will be money well-spent (save for other issues like hygiene or accomodation), when she is going cold turkey(withdrawing from heroin), thats when she tries to pull a con or steal or make up stories about a client coming in at the same time so you must leave...this means she got your money and cannot wait to get the dealer in to sell her the stuff etc it is uncontrollable and something nobody vcan understand unless they have been there themselves. My advice: be careful around a wg that uses drugs, but dont judge her unecessarily.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-03-20 07:24:09

Good post Brent.
havata
havata - Re: Review - Sassy - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2012-03-20 10:03:33

Agree with Brent: "My advice: be careful around a wg that uses drugs, but dont judge her unecessarily."

I have had some amazing times with druggies. True, others are just a nuisance, spending more time on her pipe or nose and forgetting you are there, but it hasn't been a consistent finding for me.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.