jjsoap - Re: jakalasie
Re: jakalasie
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1722
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 17:09:35

On 2018-11-20 15:44:01 Lea-may said:
On 2018-11-20 15:37:16 jjsoap said: @Lea-may

If you want people to take your views seriously get your facts straight.

1. Although Celia does work with some of the ladies in question she was not reviewed, what is her relevance to your original posting.

2. You seriously belief someone will create a review in 2015, to give a bad review for someone(Amy) that did not even advertised then. Seriously this does not make sense.

With all due respect, my advice, maybe you should stick to what you do best, and leave the detective work to those that are better experience in doing it.

Agreed Inspector Sergeant JJsoap xxxxxxx

No I am not the inspector,never pretend to be.

My view is, it his experience, his reviews, who the fuck am I to question it.

I know for a fact, that good reviews from 200 punters does not garantee a good session. It is human that not all people will form a connection.

No matter how good the lady, if there is no connection between the punter and the lady, a medicore session at best is to follow.

If I question his reviews, I have to question myself, as I have also given one if the ladies an excellent review, not once but twice. And if I belief on of the reviews, what reason is there for not belueving the rest.

jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1723
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 17:19:37

On 2018-11-20 11:56:37 hotbhuta said:
@jjsoap lol why trying so hard to defend him

I don't defend him, I defend a punters right to give a shit review if thatvusxwhat he has experience, irrespective who the lady is.

Why do you question him.what has he done to warrant his review been questioned.
jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1724
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 17:25:12
Edited: 2018-11-20 17:27:56

On 2018-11-20 16:42:53 JustJay11 said:
All it takes is one doos having a kak day and trying to take it out on the rest of us for a simple question to get DRASTICALLY derailed.

The only derailing taking place on thus thread is

1. Lea-may with her black friday special advert
2. Miss Paige trying to make it about her.
3. You for telling me how my day was, but sorry to burst your bubble, I am having a great day. Nothing I enjoy more than stirring, apart from having an argument with intelligent people, that can respect other peoples views and agree to disagree.

At least a doos is a useful thing, or why are we all here, but a cunt, like u, not much use for as far as humans are concerned
Tiger_
Tiger_ - Re: jakalasie
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 189
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 18:14:35

Hell the forum is a Toxic place!
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: jakalasie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 528
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-20 18:41:14

On 2018-11-20 17:25:12 jjsoap said:
On 2018-11-20 16:42:53 JustJay11 said: All it takes is one doos having a kak day and trying to take it out on the rest of us for a simple question to get DRASTICALLY derailed.

3. You for telling me how my day was, but sorry to burst your bubble, I am having a great day. Nothing I enjoy more than stirring, apart from having an argument with intelligent people, that can respect other peoples views and agree to disagree.

At least a doos is a useful thing, or why are we all here, but a cunt, like u, not much use for as far as humans are concerned

Mr soap I know who jakalsie is so maybe just maybe you should choose your words wisely!!!!!!

Girls make friends with girls... Take them into their trust, their private space......then something happens and the trust us broken.... Don't let me open a big can of worms......

None of that bad reviews posted about the lady's mentioned is legit.....

I rest my case ........
Tiger_
Tiger_ - Re: jakalasie
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 190
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 18:50:54

Just open the can Lea-may.
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: jakalasie
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 495
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 18:51:25

@Lee may if you really want to prove jjsoap(detective) wrong then you have to mention who jakalasie is....

@jjsoap lol you indeed having a good day buddy I can see that hehe....imagine you with camryn and Amy wowza will you manage to walk
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: jakalasie
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-20 18:55:24

Lea-may

"The proof is in the eating of the pudding" be a big girl and spill the beans, lets blow this forum to pieces.
jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1728
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 19:02:18

On 2018-11-20 18:41:14 Lea-may said:
On 2018-11-20 17:25:12 jjsoap said: On 2018-11-20 16:42:53 JustJay11 said: All it takes is one doos having a kak day and trying to take it out on the rest of us for a simple question to get DRASTICALLY derailed.

Mr soap I know who jakalsie is so maybe just maybe you should choose your words wisely!!!!!!

Girls make friends with girls... Take them into their trust, their private space......then something happens and the trust us broken.... Don't let me open a big can of worms......

None of that bad reviews posted about the lady's mentioned is legit.....

I rest my case ........

Be my guess, the floor is yours.
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: jakalasie
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 496
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 20:18:46

It seems jjsoap knows something we all dont know that's why his defending so much.

Mr jjsoap is jakalasie your good friend? Maybe that's why you defending him coz u know him very well.....

Ohhh and btw did you go to Amy to empty that sac

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.