Re: jakalasie
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1715
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 13:49:26

On 2018-11-20 13:44:28 Minime V10.1 said:
On 2018-11-20 12:54:06 jjsoap said:

Now that we agree on one thing, care to answer my questions

To answer your question. Experience obviously accounts for more. But in this case your experience doesnt count for anything......because you have experience from only one of the ladies. Not all of them. So how on earth can you believe the bad reviews??

Anyway...I still think its crap reviews.

A view based on 25% of the ladies are still better than a view based on 0.0%.

What is your basis for your view, absolutely fuckall as you have fuckall experience with any of the ladies, so your view counts for fuckall.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: jakalasie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2256
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-20 13:53:16

The same 2 guys who bullied me in many threads because I caught out one of their fav ladies giving fake reviews...
If the tables were turned, they would have cursed me... and made sure I was banned for life...
The same 2 guys who tried to manipulate me by telling me that I was wrong by posting her wrong doings, that she was in fact the good girl, and I were the bad girl... but here they are... trying to debate on right and wrong...
The same 2 guys who accused me falsely of fake aliases for every person (punter) who took them on...
What a fucking disgrace... Just 2 gold members who think they own shares in ESA...
Love them hate them like you love me or hate me... I honestly don't give a shit... but at least with me... what you see is what you get...
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: jakalasie
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 342
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 13:56:26

On 2018-11-20 13:49:26 jjsoap said:

What is your basis for your view, absolutely fuckall as you have fuckall experience with any of the ladies, so your view counts for fuckall.

Calm down...

A view based on 25 is not unbiased (like a view based on "fuckall") is.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: jakalasie
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1716
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 14:03:42

On 2018-11-20 13:53:16 Ms Paige said:
The same 2 guys who bullied me in many threads because I caught out one of their fav ladies giving fake reviews...
If the tables were turned, they would have cursed me... and made sure I was banned for life...
The same 2 guys who tried to manipulate me by telling me that I was wrong by posting her wrong doings, that she was in fact the good girl, and I were the bad girl... but here they are... trying to debate on right and wrong...
The same 2 guys who accused me falsely of fake aliases for every person (punter) who took them on...
What a fucking disgrace... Just 2 gold members who think they own shares in ESA...
Love them hate them like you love me or hate me... I honestly don't give a shit... but at least with me... what you see is what you get...

Ms Paige this thread had got nothing to do about you. My advice would be that you stay out of it, except if you can make a meaningful contribution, without trying to make it about you.

As one of the 2 Gold members contributing to the thread, please give proof as to where I have ever tried to paint you as a bad girl.

This thread is about a punter that have done Reviews based on his experience, and some other punters not happy with 50% thereoff.
jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1717
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 14:07:53

On 2018-11-20 13:56:26 Minime V10.1 said:
On 2018-11-20 13:49:26 jjsoap said:

Calm down...

A view based on 25 is not unbiased (like a view based on "fuckall") is.

At least I don't selectively decide that 2 reviews are crap, because it is not all 5:s and those with the 5's are good. I am consistant in my views.

Or maybe I am wrong and you say that the all 5's are crap and should be lower.

Don't be scared now show your real colors and tell is which ones is crap.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: jakalasie
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-20 14:26:13

On 2018-11-20 14:03:42 jjsoap said:
On 2018-11-20 13:53:16 Ms Paige said: The same 2 guys who bullied me in many threads because I caught out one of their fav ladies giving fake reviews...

Ms Paige this thread had got nothing to do about you. My advice would be that you stay out of it, except if you can make a meaningful contribution, without trying to make it about you.

As one of the 2 Gold members contributing to the thread, please give proof as to where I have ever tried to paint you as a bad girl.

This thread is about a punter that have done Reviews based on his experience, and some other punters not happy with 50% thereoff.

Reading this thread I have to agree. The thread has nothing to do with Ms Paige. Try and leave things in the past! Not everyone agrees on a review. What is an awsome experience for one punter might not be for the next guy!

Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: jakalasie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2257
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-20 14:37:16

Sure it has nothing to do with me... but funny how certain gold members think they own the forum. This thread is just another example of how special they think they are... always want to have the last say... Remember one thing... your contribution to ESA is R135 Per month?... well mine is R550 a month... Why do I have to keep my mouth shut in how I feel? I have the right to say how I feel just as you do... make peace with it!!!!
jjsoap
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1720
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 14:46:11

On 2018-11-20 14:37:16 Ms Paige said:
Sure it has nothing to do with me... but funny how certain gold members think they own the forum. This thread is just another example of how special they think they are... always want to have the last say... Remember one thing... your contribution to ESA is R135 Per month?... well mine is R550 a month... Why do I have to keep my mouth shut in how I feel? I have the right to say how I feel just as you do... make peace with it!!!!

Nobody challenge your right to say anything, what we challenge is your right to derail a thread and make it about you, when it is not.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: jakalasie
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-20 14:51:02

On 2018-11-20 14:37:16 Ms Paige said:

Ms Paige you are disilutional. The topic is about review's, not about how much money gold members choose to pay! All the SP pay for advertisements. And us as punters pay you by choice. Why get so aggressive, when it has nothing to do with the topic? You obviously like attention? Shocking!

Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: jakalasie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 524
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-20 15:04:44

Derailing............BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS STARTING TOMORROW.........

R600 full sexy sensual body to body massage with hand relief........

Honest rewiews welcome

Kisses xxxxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.