Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: GOLDEN SHOWER
Re: GOLDEN SHOWER
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 859
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-08 16:03:28
Edited: 2019-01-08 16:06:21

He contacted me via pm as well. I took the time to send him a detailed reply telling him what services I am comfortable offering, what my restrictions are and also gave him a description and options of how I perform the services that I am agreeable upon. I made it clear that I only give golden showers, do not receive.

For instance I only give golden showers on a mat, towel on a tiled floor, or in the bath or shower. Massage is my core business and I cannot be giving regular golden showers on my plinth and I refuse to give golden showers in my bedroom and mess my bedding or carpet.

I also need to be mindful of my other clients and keep a high standard of hygiene.

These days I prefer to only give fetish services to my regular clients and the select new clients who accept and respect my boundaries. This is the main reason that I have not renewed my Lalita profile that caters for fetish and kinky roleplay fantasies.
Ashley
Ashley - Re: GOLDEN SHOWER
Re: GOLDEN SHOWER
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 280
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-08 21:57:03

I have a super hot and sexy video clip for my golden shower fetish boys...
Whatsapp me for info
Ashley xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.