Navigation
fduck
fduck - Re: GOLDEN SHOWER
Re: GOLDEN SHOWER
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 368
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-20 15:37:47

Any other wg or mg into golden nectar fun. Any girl giving and receiving golden shower will be a real xmas gift. Please pm.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: GOLDEN SHOWER
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6005
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-20 15:56:26

I drink a lot of water so boys love it,but sometimes my cookie gets shy hahahaha

Other day she made a mistake and pointed on someone's face,It was GSOF
Milika
Milika - Re: GOLDEN SHOWER
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 798
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-20 18:01:31

I do give goldern showers gentle men...
fduck
fduck - Re: GOLDEN SHOWER
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 373
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 09:49:17

Any news in Golden Shower department? Any recomendation for a wg who is giving and receiving GS in Jhb north?
FMS
FMS - Re: GOLDEN SHOWER
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 586
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-02 08:22:10

Would be a great way to spend Sunday.
Please inbox me.
Onetomany69
Onetomany69 - Re: GOLDEN SHOWER
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-11 06:48:23

Looking for a golden shower experience this week, in the Pretoria area, only receiving. Please pm availability.
Footlover69
Footlover69 - Re: GOLDEN SHOWER
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-20 09:05:32

Hey if you wanna get the experience without getting wet ill recommend Ashley's golden shower video very sexy tall blond sqauting over a large glass table and unleashing a huge load of urine that i thought was never going to stop its shot from two angles the bottom camera under the table gives you the feel that she is right above you and looks like the real thing
eroticland
eroticland - Re: GOLDEN SHOWER
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-08 13:52:01

Any ladies who offer to RECEIVE golden shower on face and in mouth please reply to inbox and let me know. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. The ladies all say on their profiles they are kinky open-minded and all the rest - ha, ha - next joke!
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: GOLDEN SHOWER
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 858
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-08 15:22:31
Edited: 2019-01-08 15:24:36

Kinky and open minded is subjective. One person's kinky fantasy desire is another person's "Hell no, not even if you offered me a million rand, it's still something that does not turn me on."

Someone else may find such a kinky request is a fetish shared and is instantly turned on. Sexually excited and eagerly awaiting, longing for the experience.

Each individual's mind is wired differently, so as the saying goes, different strokes for different folks.

I have a fetish for water sports, however I am very selective with whom I chose to play with. Another fact is that I am not a submissive person and I do not receive any bodily fluids such as urine, semen (including precum) on my face, lips or mouth. So in principle I do not receive golden showers, cum in mouth or face. If you leaking precum I won't suck the head of your cock. Those are my restrictions.

However if I wanted to experience something kinky that I have never done before, I am most likely inclined to want to share such a filthy kinky desire with a regular client whom I trust and enjoy such close intimacies with.

If a person does not share your kinky fetish, that does not mean they are not open minded or kinky. The worst bookings are those where a lady eagerly agrees to everything in the initial enquiry and when you book and after payment she tells you her restrictions or refuses to deliver what was agreed upon.

Good luck and you never know, when you may find the person who not only matches your level of kinky desires but also surprisingly exceeds your expectations.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: GOLDEN SHOWER
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2759
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-08 15:41:52
Edited: 2019-01-08 15:46:07

On 2019-01-08 13:52:01 eroticland said:
Any ladies who offer to RECEIVE golden shower on face and in mouth please reply to inbox and let me know. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. The ladies all say on their profiles they are kinky open-minded and all the rest - ha, ha - next joke!

As you contacted me I can only speak for myself. I have never alluded to offering what you are looking for, not here nor any other sites. I am more into lovemaking. I think from the wording of my ad one can pick that up. I don't do anything that doesn't give me pleasure. Being pissed in the face and mouth doesn't give me any pleasure at all. So it's just better not to offer it.
Maybe you have just contacted the wrong ladies.Perhaps start your own thread asking ladies who offer it to pm you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.