Navigation
Porcupine
Porcupine - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale, 10 min from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg
Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale, 10 min from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-05 13:48:06

Name: Janine

City: Johannesburg

Area: Edenvale, 10 min from OR Tambo Airport

Full Profile: [View Janine's Full Profile]

Good, better, Spectacular!
That about sums up each night and every visit with miss J. This babe has never failed to impress me. I grow more and more in awe of her. Every visit is an experience to cherish and treasure and my last was no different. From the sexy telephone convo to her greeting me at the venue with a smile that would melt any soul and a kiss to make u go weak at da knees, she always proved to be the ultimate in gfe. There is no better out there & even if there might be, I'm more than content with my Marilyn Monroe.

Her sexy curves, soft silky tanned skin, rosy full lips, naughty smile, beautiful eyes, sexy laugh & cute quirks make her a Marilyn Monroe of our generation and boy, oh boy does she make u feel like a president ;)

As usual I didn't just have an hour booking, I had a session of note. A dinner date, an evening of elation and a night of absolute bliss. And not to forget the naughty escapade in da car on the drive home hehe ;)

A famous quote of da original miss Monroe was " I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful". That is so Janine. She's not a clock watcher, is never mechanical or monotonous, but is that ultimate ideal world girlfriend. Time spent with her is never enough & I can't help but get lost in the magnificence that is Janine. Wonderful is an understatement for her.

For the guys wanting a regular review - she ticks all usual boxes: friendly, sexy, great telephone manner, awesome personality, beautiful, the biggest turn on for any guy and undeniably spectacular bedroom skills. She is a sex god and certainly doesnt fake anything. Makes u feel right at home wanting more. Returns visits are guaranteed- I will bet u a free punt of ur choice on that.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kraatos
Kraatos - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale, 10 min from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 478
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-05 14:04:06

Lovely review , Porcupine . I have never spent a lonely hour with this lady but whatever interactions I had with her on a public space , I can vouch for every word you have written .
Feetallover
Feetallover - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale, 10 min from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-05 14:45:39

Does she have gorgeous feet?
Curt
Curt - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale, 10 min from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 713
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-05 18:46:56

@Feetallover, gorgeous feet she sure does have, almost as gorgeous as the rest of her!!
@ Porcupine, 100% agree.... ,!!!!!!

Holding thumbs to get to see her soon again!!!
LegendaryPunter
LegendaryPunter - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale, 10 min from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 300
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-05 21:42:07

Janine is like Mandy in Menlyn -- ALWAYS great service, always consistent!
Baggins
Baggins - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale, 10 min from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-09 06:57:40

Sexy feet!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Janine - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Janine - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-04-14 19:39:49

Name: Janine

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Janine's Full Profile]

If I dont see Janine eveet month I get PMS big time - she is the perfect companion to a dinner and then become the perfect lover wherever you park off for the night - she can flirt and work you up that you cannot remember what you ate 5 minutes ago Perfect date girl GFE ala tops

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Curt
Curt - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale, 10 min from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 718
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-15 18:38:50

Spent another glorious night with this lovely lady !!

We dined and chatted, argued and agreed but all in all it was a stunning evening. Janine is such a good GFE and friend that you can actually argue issues with her and still stay crazy about her!

The proof of her total commitment to her client was when we went into a restaurant where a large group of girls where having a bachelorette function. They took us for a married couple and the bride to be asked us for marital advice.... LoL!! Me divorced twice and Janine, not the correct people to give advice but we played along!!! A man can actually be proud to have Janine by his side and here she sure as hell out-shinned the young girls and bride to be!!

The next morning's breakfast and chilling at the pool was stunning and the goodby play in the hotel room as amazing as always. We did contemplate sex in the pool but the water was freezing..... Thank goodness we both chickened out as I don't think I would of got it up in that cold water. Although, with her talents and sexiness, she more than likely would of got me going. I will keep the pool idea in my mind till a nice warm summers day!!!

Janine
Janine - Re: Review - Janine - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Janine - Centurion Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 79
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-04-15 22:03:08

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, it has been two years since I have started advertising on ESA, and more than a decade that I have been in this industry of pleasure. To all the Gentleman that walked into my life and gave me a part of them. My Thank You is long overdue on this platform, but I thank God every night for sending me so many wonderful people to enrich my heart and for me to enrich theirs. I have really been blessed with friends and lovers. Thank You a Million times over.

XxX
Curt
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 719
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-16 07:34:30

The thanks and blessings go both ways!! Enriching peoples lives you sure do, mine is one of those enriched!!

May you have many more blessed years !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.