Navigation
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale (10 Minutes from O R Tambo International Johannes
Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale (10 Minutes from O R Tambo International Johannes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1501
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-01 00:33:30

Hey Done Ranger give the lady a call and ask...
lone-ranger
lone-ranger - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale (10 Minutes from O R Tambo International Johannes
Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale (10 Minutes from O R Tambo International Johannes
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-01 00:40:30

Sure thing Q
Iwannasuckclit
Iwannasuckclit - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale (10 Minutes from O R Tambo International Johannes
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 139
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-06 11:09:40

Dropped in on her, or did she drop in on my play space? Sparkling personality and good fun, even if she is hard to get hold off the wait will be worth it.

biker227
biker227 - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale (10 Minutes from O R Tambo International Johannes
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-08 14:50:59

Name: Janine

City: Johannesburg

Area: Edenvale (10 Minutes from O R Tambo International

Full Profile: [View Janine's Full Profile]

I have to admit I'm starting to think i may be besotted (in a healthy but financially dangerous way lol) with this lady & the service she provides.
Went out for dinner, which was the social gfe. Chatted, laughed, flirted and had some silly romantic fun. Then on the drive home, we dropped the top on the car and she dropped her top lol, the kinky gfe. So if u saw a double set of headlights flashing u on the road, that was us :) Then we reached her venue she was in an even better mood than I was and well I got the full on treatment right there in the car. Roof down, sky above, in the open. Thankfully twas late, and the walls weren't thin ;) An amazingly phenomenal bj, girls got skills, and an explosive shag with her bouncing on top (a defo wow moment) for the hardcore gfe. Finished off the night falling asleep together for the sensual gfe. Thankfully she doesn't snore at all. Safe to say Janine covers every aspect of the gfe in the best possible ways. Not a single thing I can complain about.
Will surely be back
Note: even tho not 1 saw us anyone couldn't walked in on us and probably heard her too so not sure how to rate the privacy on this 1 lol ;)
As far as secure parking goes, well I'm going come back to u on that after I check my shocks.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Curt
Curt - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale (10 Minutes from O R Tambo International Johannes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 707
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-11 16:12:05

I had the pleasure of spending time with this stunning lady over the past weekend and another memorable experience it was indeed.

From going out for diner and drinks to just hanging out, every second with her was memorable and the play time alone was as always mind blowing!!!

Very few women look just as desirable when they wake in the morning as they did the night before…… Janine is one of the very few!! (And just as tasty as the night before….)

Thanks for a stunning time and be assured that this will definitely not be the last!!!

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale (10 Minutes from O R Tambo International Johannes
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-03-17 15:54:03

Another fun visit where i forgot the time - this time it was in the playroom at sexy venue -- wow the swings do work lol - perfect venue perfect girl thanks J

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

ganschip
ganschip - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale (10 Minutes from O R Tambo International Johannes
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-21 04:49:22

Absalute heaven to send time with this queen of pleasure! The best ever! Attractive, intellegent conversation, lots of sex apeal and lots of fun to be with. Waw!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

tex
tex - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale (10 Minutes from O R Tambo International Johannes
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-31 19:38:17

Promised this review a wile ago , sorry so late!This lady is one of the best I've been with this year. Personality and service out of this world. Will be making an appointment to go back very soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Curt
Curt - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale, 10 min from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg
Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale, 10 min from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 712
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-02 11:16:44

Area: Edenvale, 10 min from OR Tambo Airport

What a week-end, being fortunate enough to spend 2 evenings with this amazing woman was an Easter blessing for me I shall not forget!!!
From sharing a supper at home, sharing a bath, sharing breakfast, lying around watching movies to playing with the dogs and just sitting around chatting, I could not have chosen better company!!
As far as the sexy bits go, walking into my office this morning bought an instant smile to my dial and boner in my pants thinking back on how great Janine looked and tasted on my desk! Thank goodness I have a solid desk as we sure shook a few screws loose!! No Mr Min allowed on this desk for a while, the sweet aroma can linger on for-ever!!!
The bathroom vanity, dining room, TV room, kitchen all holds good memories of amazing mind blowing times spent with a true gem of a person!! The fact that the sex was out of this world just compliments the total package this lady brings to the party!!
Thank you Janine for bringing some interesting and fun filled life energy into my humble abode!!!
That was just the first night!!!
Janine is the true girl next door with a super sexy naughty side and the best GFE out, in the punting world or the “real world”!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

witpeer1
witpeer1 - Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale, 10 min from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg
Re: Review - Janine - Edenvale, 10 min from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-05 06:31:34

Area: Edenvale, 10 min from OR Tambo Airport

Awsome experience. Started with a nice chat and drink. Followed by amazing BJ and fullhouse. Never felt rushed or that Janine wanted to be some where else. Money well spend.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.