Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-07 09:36:16

Name: Natasha

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Natasha's Full Profile]

Everytime i visit Natasha my sessions seem to be getting more interesting and mooore wilder! This young lady knows what she does, she is a real sex goddess.Mindblowing blowjob in the shower and 2 long rounds which got me thinking that i would need the aid of a wheelchair back to my car. Will definately be back soon to taste that tight sweet honey jar of hers!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
cool guy
cool guy - Re: Review - Natasha - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
Re: Review - Natasha - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-07 09:36:26

@Gent1 no offence but i think if you treat and handle her nicely she will do the same inreturn. I totally agree with Guvava because all my personal encounters with Natasha are totally the opposite as yours.
Loganlips
Loganlips - Re: Review - Natasha - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Natasha - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-09 16:27:04
Edited: 2013-10-09 16:28:56

<b>Name:</b> Natasha

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> East Rand/Edenvale

<b>Last Visit:</b> October 2013

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=7655" target="_blank">View Natasha's Full Profile</a>]

Been eyeing this Slender Sultry Siren for some time... Finally saw ad for double with Shemale Sista Tanya, took the plunge yesterday & was not dissappointed...

Natasha's coms by phone were great, clear & enticing. The gatekeeper was a bit unfriendly & full of ego problems which caused some hassle getting in, but after that all was fine, secure & clean venue, only the 2 hotties in there, beautiful slender bodies for those who like an agile physique.

Natasha's Nipples are to die for, slender tight belly with a Very Very Beautiful Bum! And Luscious Kissable lips remind me of an African version of Kylie M, Dynamite comes in small packages! Those lips also know exactly what they are doing, was Heaven to be blown with these Luscious organs, did some heavy petting with twin Sista, (not for everyone I know) but the real action was with Miss N, lots of Sensual foreplay all round.

Great session doing worship to her Luscious Lips, eventually ending with a delixxxious ride from above, could not hold out after seeing those Nipples while being clenched in her tight grip, Baboom...

Was nervous about area from recent reviews, but no problems experienced, not a big fan of the smoke while I got dressed, but that's my own issue.

Would certainly love to spend more time spoiling this Gorgeous Creature all over! Highly recommended!

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 4/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 4/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 3/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Loganlips
Loganlips - Re: Review - Natasha - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Natasha - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-09 16:29:58

Apologies for revision,

too busy thinking about those nipples when filling in the numbers...
Loganlips
Loganlips - Re: Review - Natasha - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 175
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-09 16:32:32

Apologies, punched the wrong end of numbers while working... Nipple distraction of note~! Revised version!

Been eyeing this Slender Sultry Siren for some time... Finally saw ad for double with Shemale Sista Tanya, took the plunge yesterday & was not dissappointed...

Natasha's coms by phone were great, clear & enticing. The gatekeeper was a bit unfriendly & full of ego problems which caused some hassle getting in, but after that all was fine, secure & clean venue, only the 2 hotties in there, beautiful slender bodies for those who like an agile physique.

Natasha's Nipples are to die for, slender tight belly with a Very Very Beautiful Bum! And Luscious Kissable lips remind me of an African version of Kylie M, Dynamite comes in small packages! Those lips also know exactly what they are doing, was Heaven to be blown with these Luscious organs, did some heavy petting with twin Sista, (not for everyone I know) but the real action was with Miss N, lots of Sensual foreplay all round.

Great session doing worship to her Luscious Lips, eventually ending with a delixxxious ride from above, could not hold out after seeing those Nipples while being clenched in her tight grip, Baboom...

Was nervous about area from recent reviews, but no problems experienced, not a big fan of the smoke while I got dressed, but that's my own issue.

Would certainly love to spend more time spoiling this Gorgeous Creature all over! Highly recommended!

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

havata
havata - Re: Review - Natasha - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2562
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-11 08:34:30

This girl looks fantastic... Definitely worth a visit, especially after my mate LoganLips' experience! Well done, Natasha!
UltimatePanda
UltimatePanda - Re: Review - Natasha - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-11 09:14:35

Great lady really had a pleasant time. Have had some really bad previous experiences in the past when arriving only to find that the girls in the picture arent the same as the one answering the door... Thanks for the awesome evening Natasha.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Natasha - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 498
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-11 09:19:46

Havata, loganlips is spot on ,I have been with her a couple of times ,good fun ,crazy ,and a good shag
Bunter
Bunter - Re: Review - Natasha - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-11 10:16:58

And I agree. She is a wild child, probably can scare some guys off with her personality but she is really fun to be with and she rocks that body. Not everybodies cup of tea but I enjoy her thoroughly
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Natasha - Randburg Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-10-11 10:30:32

Yip, not everyone's cup of tea.....the pictures are not very faltering holes in her stockings, it's says a lot about my only encounter with her. Each to there own though.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.