Natasha
Natasha - Re: Review - Vivica - Sandton / Paulshof Johannesburg
Re: Review - Vivica - Sandton / Paulshof Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-01-26 20:19:31
Edited: 2015-07-13 10:31:37

It was nice having you around Mr showroom 3168...Thanks for the lovely review.
lovemetender2.0
lovemetender2.0 - Re: Review - Vivica - Sandton / Paulshof Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-13 15:50:43
Edited: 2015-07-13 10:32:20

@gregsimpson why do you insinuate in your review above that Natasha is a shemale? Her ad doesn't say shemale?
omegkadafi
omegkadafi - Re: Review - Natasha - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Natasha - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-03-11 06:59:49

Having read these reviews, I am tempted to come find out for myself
joseph1
joseph1 - Re: Review - Vivica - Sandton/Paulshof Johannesburg
Re: Review - Vivica - Sandton/Paulshof Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-07 10:00:38

Name: Vivica

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Paulshof

Full Profile: [View Vivica's Full Profile]

AKA Gabriella and so many other aliases, probably one of my worst punts ever.Bly Weg. She commented afterwards she doesn't care what we post as she'll just change the profile.WTF.
Parking and Apartment was Great though. The rest forgotten.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Vivica
Vivica - Re: Review - Vivica - Sandton / Paulshof Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-07 11:14:12
Edited: 2015-07-13 10:30:30

My place is awalys clean.
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Vivica - Sandton / Paulshof Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1131
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-07 11:44:03
Edited: 2015-07-13 10:30:23

And thats why he rated your venue 4 my dear
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Vivica - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Vivica - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-07-30 13:34:38

Name: Vivica

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Fourways

Full Profile: [View Vivica's Full Profile]

Went to visit this girl for my fiance's birthday, we had looked at a lot of girls but liked the fact that her as states partners welcome and likes rough.

When I called she confirmed all of this, I offered to bring a bottle of wine to which she stated she does not drink but I can while there.

I get really turned watching a girl being spoilt by my fiance as he has a soft touch, esp if a girl is slightly ticklish. That and watching a girl ride him.

On entering I was told I could drink in the lounge but no alcohol was allowed in the room, which I wish she had rather told me over the phone, anyway I then asked if she had juice which she gave me which was ok.

She never took off her stocking lingerie at any point even though we asked for her to. We found this very odd and being only ten minutes into the booking we should have already then asked for a cancellation fee.

From there she barely seemed interested in riding my fiancé, claimed he was being rough and had a big dick which he definitely does not have, and he was insanely gentle.I then joined in and had to take over as by this point my fiance has lost his erection completely. This took ten minutes to get it back up he was so turned off which has never happened with any other girls. This was now an hour into the one and a half hours we booked. She then ended up watching us get it on instead of the other way around as per the plan. The only thumbs up I can say is her telephone manners were good and she was very safety orientated with condoms for everything.

When we were done we went to shower, there was kids bubble bath on the bath side, and a big prayer Jesus thing, being agnostic but more to the atheist side this was not nice and felt like she puts it there almost as if to make you feel guilty. Lastly most of the girls we visit shower after we have showered or before depending if they have one or two showers sometimes in another shower in the house. She never showered at all after or before, not even a wet wipe, she simply gave us both a hug, asked if we enjoyed and shushed her out.

Also as a suggestion for her if she can then she should show her face on her pics as she has a very plain face, and my fiance is sorta ok with that, but it's not my type, it's better to show face or atleast lips if one is advertising for couples. It's something I can get past if a girl is good in the bedroom and my Fiance enjoys, but I wish I had rather booked a lodge for the night for the two of us rather than seen her as she almost had no idea what she was doing, seemed more lesbian than straight as she was turned on by me she said. For my Fiance the entire day he was complaining what a waste of time and money, driving back home stuck in traffic he said he would not have minded sitting in the traffic if she was even just ok, but it was one of the worst punts he's ever had in his punting history ( he was punting before we met hence we both enjoy this openness). Sadly will definitely not be returning, but hopefully she can learn from this, maybe she had a bad day in which next time atleast rather tell the client or don't work for that day. Xxx

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: Review - Vivica - Sandton / Paulshof Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1164
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-31 09:34:33
Edited: 2017-07-31 09:41:29

It's saddening to read the more recent reviews and comments. I've had a few amazing encounters with her when she was still in Croydon, easily ranking amongst the best I've had.
Vivica /Natasha, if your heart is no longer in this (I know it can be rough at times), perhaps it's time to do something else. I know that's easier said than done. You're definitely not stupid, you might just surprise yourself.

Best
P.
Vivica
Vivica - Re: Review - Vivica - Sandton / Paulshof Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-09-01 11:01:32

Oooho my angle , are you jealous that your boyfriend gave me 5000 rands for 2 hrs and that I Owen a 2 bedroom apartment here in sandton. Don't be like that hey. I know I've lived in croydon but God loves me here iam . Living in a beautiful apartment for yrs , and I still make money. Anyway enjoy.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Vivica - Sandton / Paulshof Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-09-19 12:54:54

On 2017-09-01 11:01:32 Vivica said:
Oooho my angle , are you jealous that your boyfriend gave me 5000 rands for 2 hrs and that I Owen a 2 bedroom apartment here in sandton. Don't be like that hey. I know I've lived in croydon but God loves me here iam . Living in a beautiful apartment for yrs , and I still make money. Anyway enjoy.

unfortunately no Jealousy, and it was R3000. I have a great house on an estate, with expensive furniture ( all leather) plus a big garden for a dog that is imported and cost a lot more than what he paid you which he paid you, and a three bedroom three story house with a pool , so I have no idea why you take it so harsh. As I have always said you can take the criticism and learn or see it as sour grapes. We have seen many a working girl before with much better enthusiasm and service and my reviews have always been good. Unfortunately this time I had to decide whether to write no review and leave be or be honest so you can fix the mistakes made. I am sorry if this offended you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.