Navigation
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 248
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 02:29:52

I wish every single lady success. Unfortunately wishing is not going to get u out of here, however I shall pray for you that your Bill's are taken care of. I respect the hustle, it takes courage to do this. Salute to the single moms, mad respect for you ladies
Bonzaromeo
Bonzaromeo - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 04:41:55

I have had the fantasy of offering a girl an office job in sales admin.........

Obviously she could not show her face on this site. She'd be free to still work after hours, and her day job would require more than just office admin.

Nice fantasy, but I'd get no real work done!
Meg
Meg - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4812
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 07:36:41

On 2018-09-19 04:41:55 Bonzaromeo said:

Obviously she could not show her face on this site. She'd be free to still work after hours, and her day job would require more than just office admin.

Ever thought that if the lady left this industry its because she doesnt WANT to do this anymore and then service her new boss?
And keep it to her self what work she done in the past ?
Its like keeping a knife to her throat and saying hmm I know what you did, why cant I ask for more the you get paid for?
I for one wont keep my boss happy by giving him a blow when ever he feels like it. If im out im out!
Ill.work a honest jobs. I can keep a real boss happy by doing my work.
Some people are just shallow minded. Even if its just a fantasy.
Just my 2c worth.
peterb
peterb - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 08:08:00

Unfortunately the reality of the business is top end dollar. I am friends with many WG's, I have even employed a few that were ready to leave the industry (With no expectation of extras). Once the reality of a 8 to 5 job earning a market related salary, they soon go back.

I have a mate that is in a relationship with a WG and he wants her to quit and she wants to quit. She has no qualifications or experience, she started off as a dancer/ Stripper and as the years went on she ended up being a WG. So she cant find a job and my mate cant afford the 40K a month that she needs for her expenses

That's the reality my friends
SamD
SamD - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 09:00:51

On 2018-09-18 12:39:53 Ebony Lover said:
... there are some stunning woman here, Most I have met have had wonderful personalities ... Have made some great connections ...

The ladies are showing us a good time. They are friendly, inviting and flirtatious because it makes clients come back for more. Are you sure you know the real person? Do you even know her real name? Does it not make you wonder why she is never in a bad mood. She is always happy to see you and some of us fall very hard for this 'perfect' woman.

This is a fantasy world and the sooner we (that includes me) realise that, the better.
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 313
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 09:55:44

Burfi
Burfi - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 14:31:15

On 2018-09-19 08:08:00 peterb said:

So she cant find a job and my mate cant afford the 40K a month that she needs for her expenses

Your mate's chick needs 40K a month for expenses?! Does she smoke weed by any chance?
FMS
FMS - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 535
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 15:18:34

A client of mine was sued for an increase in maintenance for his wife and two minor children.
In her opinion R120k per month was not enough.
She was unsuccesful.
Black Rose
Black Rose - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-20 13:06:42

This has been an interesting thread to go through. Just seeing the opinions of punters aswell. We ought to realize that a faade of "easy, fast , consistent money" is held up to incoming WG's. Then you get into the industry and see how it can be dangerous, mentally emotionally demanding to a point of possible self-destruction, it messes with your identity and your time, uncertainty breeds anxiety. ITS A LOT!

Going into corporate another faade of enjoyable, balanced work all the time and good money earned along with more respect from others is sold. But then the reality is that so much stress, anxiety, toxic competition, depression, fatigue, greed and politics, pretence is harbored in those nice tall shiny buildings with clean floors and pot plants in offices.

So with both directions one much choose their struggle. No path is easy but what can you tolerate rather? How is what you doing aligned to your long-term vision?

Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5391
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-20 13:37:01

And theres the answer to the question...I've had many offers to work at an office...but it comes down to sexual favors anyway! Might as well stay in the industry, be my own boss and do it on my own terms!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.