Navigation
Madison Bbw
Madison Bbw - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 140
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 10:53:21

Funny you should post this...

I am officially after a very short stay, gradually leaving the industry.

No i did not get engaged to a client or fell in love of whatever. I am doing this on my own.

I am qualified in beauty (nails, hair etc) so finally after saving up i can by my stock for my home salon and start that up.

I will still be in the industry until I have a good reliable client base on the home salon.
SamD
SamD - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 11:20:01

On 2018-09-18 10:29:33 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
The notion of the lady and punter getting together and living happily ever after is really just a fantasy that most of us (yes, me too) must get over.

I doubt any woman doing this, be it massage or full house, is truly happy here. Sure, they enjoy the money but the job itself is something that most would be happy leave behind them. A guy would have to be quite exceptional for a woman in this industry to consider settling down with him.

We the men are, after all, a bunch of unfaithful and depraved bastards.

So true. Every word of it.
joka62
joka62 - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 11:21:06

On 2018-09-18 10:29:33 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
The notion of the lady and punter getting together and living happily ever after is really just a fantasy that most of us (yes, me too) must get over.

I doubt any woman doing this, be it massage or full house, is truly happy here. Sure, they enjoy the money but the job itself is something that most would be happy leave behind them. A guy would have to be quite exceptional for a woman in this industry to consider settling down with him.

We the men are, after all, a bunch of unfaithful and depraved bastards.

The reality is that it happens .. I have had one for 5 years .. she left. Met another girl, and today she has 2 businesses and very successful. Yes, the first business set up, cost me, but it has been worth it. 6 years later, we are still together and she knows I indulge every now and then .. we met in the industry .. why should I stop?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-18 12:39:53

I only ask this as there are some stunning woman here, Most I have met have had wonderful personalities and I don't think it is their ideal job.

Yes some of the MG's really enjoy their jobs and hats off to them.

Yes the money can be good, but how many use it wisely?

As for me I only visit girls when not in a relationship, as we all have needs. I have no need to punt otherwise. Don't believe in addictions, so this to me is not an addiction per say!

Have made some great connections, But have never stepped over the line and taken it any further.

It was Simone's post that got me thinking. Would I be able to accept the fact of her past, but then it would work both ways I guess.

Thanks for all the responses.

Hope you all have a fantastic day!!

Lilly
Lilly - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 49
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 13:32:32

I haven't been in the industry that long but so far I've enjoyed doing it because I am simply a people person and I enjoy meeting new people.

I got in because I saw it as a means to an end. I just figured I need to make enough to get myself a qualification or start up a business.

I haven't had the misfortune of meeting bad people and for that I'm grateful.

About falling in love here well I've never been one to be against love no matter where it comes from but I'm not naive to think I will find it here. I've met some really nice gentlemen that I did imagine what it would be like to be with them but I don't hold my breath on that. At the end of the day the interaction was purely business.

Not sure how long I'll keep this up but so far I'm loving it.
J_69
J_69 - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 306
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 13:49:25

On 2018-09-18 10:53:21 Madison Bbw said:
Funny you should post this...

I am officially after a very short stay, gradually leaving the industry.

No i did not get engaged to a client or fell in love of whatever. I am doing this on my own.

I am qualified in beauty (nails, hair etc) so finally after saving up i can by my stock for my home salon and start that up.

I will still be in the industry until I have a good reliable client base on the home salon.

Remember Madison that your portfolio must be diversified and eggs shouldn't be in one basket so therefore I think it would be awesome if the guy brings his woman and the beauty technician services her in the front and he can slip to the back of the house where a sexy technician can service him, makes business sense don't u think. :-)
Simone @ The Doll House
Simone @ The Doll House - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 90
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 13:58:33

On 2018-09-18 10:15:47 jjsoap said:
I do know that some ladies are using the industry to fund their studies and are planning to leave when qualified.

this is true. As fun as it is to fuck around... We have to snap back to reality. I love my home life, very family orientated.
Everyone has their own reasons for leaving and it doesnt always involve a man.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-19 01:35:21

Been there, done it, got the T shirt, gave it away, never returned, as it is in this industry.

But there are snippets of successful liaisons coming through, so not all bad.

Not easy, but do-able
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-19 01:40:56

What would it take ?

Few options :

1.) Job offered by client but inclusive of extras
2.) Job offered by client no extras (extremely rare)
3.) Met your soulmate on this fucksite : Yes happened, but lingering doubts

Get an education. Invest in your own self worth. Then go and get a normal job.

Pay will be less, but it is the Benjamin Button principle. Believe in yourself and work hard. The loss of income is temporary and a minor inconvenience.

But then fixed hour and the accompanying responsibilities are often too much too handle.

Not many success stories floating.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: What would it take and would it be possible for a WG to leave this industry
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 385
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 02:12:54

[QUOTE;1440837;joka62 said

The reality is that it happens .. I have had one for 5 years .. she left. Met another girl, and today she has 2 businesses and very successful. Yes, the first business set up, cost me, but it has been worth it. 6 years later, we are still together and she knows I indulge every now and then .. we met in the industry .. why should I stop? [/QUOTE]

Boss, you are lucky to have your bread buttered both sides ;-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.