Navigation
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 08:52:04

On 2018-07-19 08:47:37 Veronica Franco said:
How we advertise ourselves shouldn't be ESAs problem! We pay to advertise, therefore how can we be dictated to about how we advertise our own businesses! If advertising is false, surely the fallout of such issues falls on the ladies themselves! Esa is an advertising platform and we pay through our asses to use it and it's not fair that we are dictated to by clients who pay less then us to use this platform!

We are selling a fantasy and while some choose to show who they are...other ladies should reserve the right to sell their own fantasies of themselves to clients!

Because thats exactly what it is they are selling... their own fantasy, not ours.

Xxx
J_69
J_69 - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 08:53:30

On 2018-07-19 08:47:37 Veronica Franco said:
How we advertise ourselves shouldn't be ESAs problem! We pay to advertise, therefore how can we be dictated to about how we advertise our own businesses! If advertising is false, surely the fallout of such issues falls on the ladoes themselves! Esa is an advertising platform and we pay through our asses to use it and it's not fair that we are dictated to by clients who pay less then us to use this platform!

Its not really dictating, its about truthful advertising, if you saw an AD on the car lot's AD on the net and based on this, you drove to the car lot to buy a 2016 model as advertised and you only find a 2002 model, I doubt u would be very impressed as lots of time and money wuld hav been wasted
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4861
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-19 08:55:44

On 2018-07-19 08:52:04 SilverWolf said:

Because thats exactly what it is they are selling... their own fantasy, not ours.

Xxx

We use fake names and some don't show their faces! I am not Veronica Franco after hours and sell a fantasy to you of my own making...not yours! If I'm nor what you prefer...other ladies have created a fantasy that suites you! We all have our own ideas of what we want to be and how we sell ourselves! So you are mistaken! The fantasies we sell is what you buy!
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4862
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-19 08:56:40

On 2018-07-19 08:53:30 J_69 said:
On 2018-07-19 08:47:37 Veronica Franco said: How we advertise ourselves shouldn't be ESAs problem! We pay to advertise, therefore how can we be dictated to about how we advertise our own businesses! If advertising is false, surely the fallout of such issues falls on the ladoes themselves! Esa is an advertising platform and we pay through our asses to use it and it's not fair that we are dictated to by clients who pay less then us to use this platform!

Its not really dictating, its about truthful advertising, if you saw an AD on the car lot's AD on the net and based on this, you drove to the car lot to buy a 2016 model as advertised and you only find a 2002 model, I doubt u would be very impressed as lots of time and money wuld hav been wasted

Thats the girls problem...not esas...clients want us to be told by esa what to do and how to do it!
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 08:57:29

I can show u guys 2 MILFs on ESA that dont look 50. Fucking stunners, if they advertised late 30s you would fall 4 it
J_69
J_69 - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 09:05:48

On 2018-07-19 08:57:29 shoeguy said:
I can show u guys 2 MILFs on ESA that dont look 50. Fucking stunners, if they advertised late 30s you would fall 4 it

Thats cool, Ive seen sum stunners on here as well, milfs that will giv sum 20yr olds a run for there money - my point (and sum of the other punters) is that the day Im in the mood for that 50yr old milf, thats exactly wat I should get wen I rock up at her place (based on wat I saw on her profile) If I travel frm Pta to Jhb for that milf only to find a 30yr old, its just too dam unnecessary and culd be avoided by truthful advertising. The other parts of the fantasy is cool tho but truth about physical traits such as age, height, etc are important
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1918
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 09:08:50

On 2018-07-19 08:57:29 shoeguy said:

Damn have you seen some of the ladies in their 40's? Soooo freaken hot!!!

Right off the bat I can mention Arizona, Jenna, Meg, Liza (HOE), Sage, Nikita etc...

Yum-Yum!
TylerB
TylerB - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 09:39:05

On 2018-07-19 08:55:44 Veronica Franco said:
So you are mistaken!

On the contrary: he is 100% correct.

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4659
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 09:45:17

On 2018-07-19 09:08:50 GreyKnight said:
Right off the bat I can mention Arizona, Jenna, Meg, Liza (HOE), Sage, Nikita etc...

Yum-Yum!

The mature ladies tickle my fancy for sure .. yummy yummy indeed !!!
fduck
fduck - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 310
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 09:45:39

I guess it is not about age but a look...wg's pics are photoshopped, no faces shown on the pics, age is not correct...ok one question: will any wg will accept the punter cancellation once he sees her? .... and will she refund his time, petrol, etc?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.