Navigation
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1912
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-18 22:22:24

On 2018-07-18 20:42:04 If Only said:
Age is but a number!

For me it's personal care and hygiene all the way!

Totally agree with this. A woman that looks after herself is a huge deciding factor for me, regardless of age.

Can understand the OP's frustration though. As a rule I add between 3 to 6 years to the age stated on the profile.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-19 05:38:12

On 2018-07-18 19:58:57 Stormpie @ Sense-unique said:
My profile used to say I'm 27 for my privacy reasons but then I decided what the hell it's not worth it I changed it on Monday with my pics and I'm proud to say I'm a 31 year old lady and loving life!!! ;)

And a very, very, very sexy and beautiful 31 you are...... my goodness!!!!
Mwahxxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-19 06:40:10

I would say 2 to 3 years is fine for the privacy of the lady, but anything more is a no go, especially for the ladies who hide their faces. It's not nice if you want to visit maybe a girl that is 30, just to realise on arrival she'sabout 45.

Don't get me wrong, there is very beautiful ladies here on Esa with good service in their 40. It's just a mood killer if the lady is not what you expected.
Crave
Crave - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1289
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 06:46:20

But then the same should apply to verifying build, height and all the other variables
DropKick
DropKick - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 06:59:20

YES please verify ages. If privacy is the issue, then this ESA platform is not the place to be at: its not a private 'by-invite-only' site: its public!

I've been done in too many times by age and build profiles. I'm starting to agree with the 'face-pic-only' group of guys in here.

Yes I can leave, but I have to pay a cancellation and have wasted a good few hours in browsing, phoning, travel etc.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 735
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 07:20:51

On 2018-07-18 20:14:09 jjsoap said:
I can't understand what the big issue is about age. Some people age a lot quicker than other.

My question to the guys that have a bee in their bonnet about a ladies age. Do you f.ck to number or the person.

You don't need to understand it but try to respect it. If I want to fulfill my fantasy of being with a 21
yr old (as advertised) and I book the lady on that basis, then that's what I expect to find and not a 27yr old who tries to pull a fast one for apparent privacy reasons. Why do ladies not add a few years to their age if it's merely for privacy reasons?
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 386
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 07:56:56

Truth be told, though l am not into age but everything that is in the profile is meant to attract a client. If someone catagories his punting by age then he has been misled if age is not correct. You get girls that have more than one profile and ages are not the same in their profiles. I feel for the guy who punts by age.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 07:59:45

On 2018-07-18 19:58:57 Stormpie @ Sense-unique said:
My profile used to say I'm 27 for my privacy reasons but then I decided what the hell it's not worth it I changed it on Monday with my pics and I'm proud to say I'm a 31 year old lady and loving life!!! ;)

You forgot to add SUPER HOT 31 year old... ;)
J_69
J_69 - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 07:59:51

Age shuld be verified, the punter is lookin 2pay for sumthin according to his and/or his dick's preference on the specific day, if he's in the mood for sumthin mature or less mature he shuld be able to establish this from the profile instead of wastin time and money in visitin a WG and gettin disappointed
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-19 08:02:26

On 2018-07-18 19:22:01 Lexus said:
Should esa reveal punter details?

Totally different. We are paying for an advertised product. Not fair to falsely advertise... its just bad buainess. Some ladies have a ROAR policy, which limits their punter clients to a specific category and this is how they manage it from their side.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.