Navigation
Mike Hock
Mike Hock - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 22:40:54

I'm with Mike X get rid of the age on the Ad's and when you call the WG you can ask what age she is
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4937
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-21 02:57:37
Edited: 2018-07-21 03:08:50

On 2018-07-20 20:42:06 Mike X said:
You are right.

This post has become very negative.

To answer your question about why age matters you should ask ESA why they advertise ages.

Veronica if you are taking this so personally I can only assume you also lie about your age.

Vested interested in this post is the only reason you will become so defensive.

And before you ask about my age, it doesn't matter because I am not advertising it like you are.

Off to my next punt - I'll let you know if your curse worked ;)

It's not with you so I should be safe ... lol

Nope, wrong again....i have always been forthcoming about my age...it has gone up 1 year every year, but I know many ladies who are upset by the idea of it and I see their point. How much do we give you on esa before you're happy? Esa is the only website that dictates to us about everything because they are trying to keep you happy. I do understand where they are coming from but surely our advertising and how we advertise ourselves should be up to us. Clients seldom read the info that we give...some dont even bother with our names....this is not a dating site indeed, so we should be able to sell our idea of the fantasy we want to promote and that you might wish to buy. If its not to your liking, move on! This should apply to any feature WE wish to sell whether real or not...and since you all like the utilization of the word in terms of this industry:

fantasy
fantsi,fantzi/
noun
noun: fantasy
the faculty or activity of imagining impossible or improbable things.
"his researches had moved into the realms of fantasy"
synonyms: imagination, creativity, fancy, invention, originality, vision, speculation, make-believe, daydreaming, reverie
"the movie is ambitious in its mix of fantasy and realism"

"Off to my next punt - I'll let you know if your curse worked ;)

It's not with you so I should be safe ... lol"

No skin off my teeth! There are many readers on this forum that find me intriguing...the 'curse' is akin to me saying may the crabs of a thousand hookers infest your balls and may your fingers turn into fish hooks! :)
jotopper
jotopper - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-21 03:10:14

Ms V.. You should be sleeping right now
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4938
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-21 03:12:57
Edited: 2018-07-21 03:15:05

On 2018-07-21 03:10:14 jotopper said:
Ms V.. You should be sleeping right now

Fell asleep early...just woke up and can't get back to sleep! :)
Inquisitive1
Inquisitive1 - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-21 08:58:27

Oy vey. Bickering at it's best.
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4940
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-21 10:14:26

On 2018-07-21 08:58:27 Inquisitive1 said:
Oy vey. Bickering at it's best.

Why thank you...thank you very much...(said in my best elvis impersonation)
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 340
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-21 10:28:34

On 2018-07-20 22:26:39 johndoe69za said:
On 2018-07-20 16:53:39 uwillwantme said: Purple is a color intermediate between blue and red. It is similar to violet, but unlike violet, which is a spectral color with its own wavelength on the visible spectrum of light, purple is a composite color made by combining red and blue.According to surveys in Europe and the U.S., purple is the color most often associated with royalty, magic, mystery, and piety.When combined with pink, it is associated with eroticism, femininity, and seduction.

I highlight magic, mystery, eroticism and seduction. And that's what we are here for.

And sexual frustration

And sexual satisfaction.............
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 736
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-21 11:28:39

Whether age should be verified and displayed in the lady's ad or if it boils down to me having to pick up the phone to ask her age, the overwhelming majority still lie through their teeth anyway. That is my gripe! When I make the choice on that basis and to be met by someone trying to pull the wool over my eyes? It's f#*cking frustrating!

Some days I want to be with a mature woman, other days with a 22yr old. Some days I prefer a petite lady and on other days,curvy.

In essence, give us punters the correct information to make an informed decision before making the booking. It's not that hard to comprehend.
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4953
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-21 11:42:17
Edited: 2018-07-21 11:44:29

On 2018-07-21 11:28:39 eziguy said:
Whether age should be verified and displayed in the lady's ad or if it boils down to me having to pick up the phone to ask her age, the overwhelming majority still lie through their teeth anyway. That is my gripe! When I make the choice on that basis and to be met by someone trying to pull the wool over my eyes? It's f#*cking frustrating!

Some days I want to be with a mature woman, other days with a 22yr old. Some days I prefer a petite lady and on other days,curvy.

In essence, give us punters the correct information to make an informed decision before making the booking. It's not that hard to comprehend.

No problem there...a girls survival in this industry relies on regulars...regulars are hard to get if you lie....but that is on the girl and a consequence of her own stupid choices. But her choice either way especially when we pay for our own advertising. If I want to sell myself as a Brazilian with a fake accent and say I'm 40...thats my prerogative. If you are not impressed with my idea or the lack of execution...I will lose clients. It is not ESAs problem as they are merely an advertising and social platform that give more then enough info and reviews for you to make an informed choice. They are not an agency or pimps that dictate to 'their' girls! That is between the sp and the client!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.