Navigation
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 337
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 16:38:39

Have we all forgotten the golden, cardinal rule ' Never ask a female her age and a man his income'

A lady celebrates her 16th birthday for 10 years..... by choice :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-20 16:45:36

100% correct

A lady celebrates her 16th birthday for 10 years.

Then in the 11th year some turn 21, some turn 26 and some turn 40 ;)

I don't mind any of these, but the truth I still prefer.

Some punters are hung up on age often to boost their own self esteem. Let them have it at least by being honest.
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 339
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 16:53:39

Purple is a color intermediate between blue and red. It is similar to violet, but unlike violet, which is a spectral color with its own wavelength on the visible spectrum of light, purple is a composite color made by combining red and blue.According to surveys in Europe and the U.S., purple is the color most often associated with royalty, magic, mystery, and piety.When combined with pink, it is associated with eroticism, femininity, and seduction.

I highlight magic, mystery, eroticism and seduction. And that's what we are here for.

Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4931
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-20 17:06:06
Edited: 2018-07-20 17:06:50

On 2018-07-20 16:29:09 Mike X said:
I don't understand why you ladies think you deserve the same as punters. This is not a dating site.

Are we paying you or are you paying us ...? If you were paying me then sure you can make demands. But you are been paid.

If you want to know my age ask and I will tell you. If you think I'm lying when I get you you, you can turn me away.

Some of you really need to learn how the service industry works. You have it all mixed up.

If you don't like me or my age...move on to the next girl! We never know what to expect from clients that walk through the door either! Sure, you are paying us, but you want to be totally risk free while we take on all the crap of danger, humiliation etc? Of coarse you don't care and why should you? We are not human and deserve no dignity when it comes to your desires! Typical!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-20 17:27:32

Totally missing my point

I'm out ;)

Enjoy your weekend
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 17:30:46

On 2018-07-20 16:29:09 Mike X said:

If you want to know my age ask and I will tell you.

Uummm...its called a phone Mike. Call the lady and ask her her age. Wont cost you all that much airtime at all.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4932
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-07-20 17:33:26
Edited: 2018-07-20 17:37:11

On 2018-07-20 17:27:32 Mike X said:
Totally missing my point

I'm out ;)

Enjoy your weekend

Nope...you expect to know everything about us even something that most women are given the dignity of keeping to themselves...but we know jack shit about clients and should just pretend you're an adonis and submit to your every whim all because you are paying....may every punt you have from this day forward be your worst nightmare realised regardless of her pictures and info or how much you're given on a silver platter!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-20 17:39:34

I am reading this thread and wondering why is everyone so negative. You never ask a lady her age in the first place.

And secondly who cares. If you like the girl, why worry about age?

Confused.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-07-20 20:42:06

You are right.

This post has become very negative.

To answer your question about why age matters you should ask ESA why they advertise ages.

Veronica if you are taking this so personally I can only assume you also lie about your age.

Vested interested in this post is the only reason you will become so defensive.

And before you ask about my age, it doesn't matter because I am not advertising it like you are.

Off to my next punt - I'll let you know if your curse worked ;)

It's not with you so I should be safe ... lol

johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Should ESA verify the ages of ladies?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 949
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-20 22:26:39

On 2018-07-20 16:53:39 uwillwantme said:
Purple is a color intermediate between blue and red. It is similar to violet, but unlike violet, which is a spectral color with its own wavelength on the visible spectrum of light, purple is a composite color made by combining red and blue.According to surveys in Europe and the U.S., purple is the color most often associated with royalty, magic, mystery, and piety.When combined with pink, it is associated with eroticism, femininity, and seduction.

I highlight magic, mystery, eroticism and seduction. And that's what we are here for.

And sexual frustration

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.