Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: So why a She-male?
Re: So why a She-male?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-15 11:34:09
Edited: 2018-04-15 11:35:10

There are currently two drop dead gorgeous Lady Boys (Jessi and Sophie) in Durban, yet no new reviews?

What's happening Durban gents? You shy?

If I lived in Durban I'd be visiting them all the time.

Fuck it, I'm craving another go at Jessi's lovely body, perfectly sculpted tits, scrumptious hard cock and heavy silky smooth balls!
Laura
Laura - Re: So why a She-male?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-16 08:36:31

On 2018-04-15 11:34:09 GREYWHITE said:

Fuck it, I'm craving another go at Jessi's lovely body, perfectly sculpted tits, scrumptious hard cock and heavy silky smooth balls!

What an absolutely tantalising image... Right up there on my personal sexual To Do List.

Yum.

xxx
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-16 14:58:32
Edited: 2018-04-16 15:06:26

Double post
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-16 14:58:43
Edited: 2018-04-16 15:09:08

Laura said:
"What an absolutely tantalising image... Right up there on my personal sexual To Do List.

Yum"

Fuck it Laura...thats crazy amazing!!!

Get yourself to Durban and we will book a Lady-boy together. I'll pay her fee....and yours.

The potential scenario gets my cock pumping against the inside of my chinos.

The two of us, each sucking on one of her creamy marble smooth testicles before taking turns sucking and licking her long hard cock, our tongues wrestling one another for access to its glistening tip.

And then I'll watch her fuck you...while I fuck her...and then she fucks me...while I fuck you!

The erotic variations are mind-blowing.

OMF....wet dream stuff!
Laura
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-16 18:18:46

Well there goes MY productivity for the day! Motivation to get myself down to Durbs at the next possible opportunity... You arrange that and it's going down faster than the Titanic ;) The possibilities are endless.

Kisses xxx
Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: So why a She-male?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 289
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-17 00:41:44

Laura, I'm in the queue! The images coming to mind make my balls ache!
Laura
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 36
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-17 17:45:22

On 2018-04-17 00:41:44 Lanavol said:
Laura, I'm in the queue! The images coming to mind make my balls ache!

Promise I'm going to be there soon... Watch this space xx
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-17 18:49:35

Laura may I ask you a personal question please?

So why a She-male?
Laura
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-17 23:17:14

Well, the short answer would be, "why not!"

The more considered answer... Hmm. I don't recall exactly when the fantasy formed. I've always been a committed hedonist and a sexual adventurer... I'm pansexual. Polyamourous. I like to challenge the boundaries of relationships and sexual interactions, push back against the status quo and against heteronormative gender roles. A person who lives their truth so fully as to physically change their outer body, to fit with who they feel they are on the inside... that's intriguing and fascinating.

And to the obvious, cock AND boobs? Yes please.
K!nky M!nx
K!nky M!nx - Re: So why a She-male?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-18 00:10:23

I've been coming back to this thread for ages now, not wanting to rush my response as I feel this topic deserves a measured and thoughtful response.

I've been regaled in intimate detail by a bi male lover of mine of his sexploits in various parts of the world with a variety of shemales over the years. The most recent being in New York, where they shared a short video clip with me before they got to it. And he messaged me hours later to say that she would not let him leave until she was quite finished with him. When he returned to South Africa, his eyes sparkled with the specific and detailed retelling of this particular adventure and how he wished I had been there to see him enjoying the succulent, perfectly sculpted breasts, the firmly muscled stomach, the large (9+ inches) of thick, veiny, throbbing cock with the leaking tip of softest flesh only matched in softness by the tender balls hanging below.

I am always looking to connect with those willing to live their inner lives and truth fully in the world. I have a strong affinity in particular to those who find their personal peace (be it in gender expression, sexual proclivity, kink admission, body shape) in a world so filled with an insane determination to force everyone to fit inside this mythical box that not even they can ascribe to.

As to the original questions of this thread.. Yes indeed I would love to experience the dichotomy of this delectable dual gender in one person. Whether through a chance meeting, or a booked and paid for session, I'd gladly and willingly experience the delights this scenario brings to mind.

Why? In summary, why not... Aside from my seemingly insatiable yearning to try the untried, I love people. I enjoy people who enjoy pleasure. And who find delight in the hedonistic adventures this world of wonder and pleasure offer so easily.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.