Mike40
Mike40 - Re: So why a She-male?
Re: So why a She-male?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 476
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-21 14:37:41

The best shemales are in Brazil.
I need to save up and get there one day.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: So why a She-male?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 187
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-21 23:45:16

On 2018-03-21 14:37:41 Mike40 said:

Amen!!!
Shella
Shella - Re: So why a She-male?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 428
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-03-22 10:58:45

Just my 5c on the one

Okay...... why do some men prefure a shemale, well its simple. There will always be the difference between woman and man. Men will most of the times wonder if he is doing it right so with a she male its easier. A man that looks like a woman, has the sensitivity, softness and the femanity that a man looks for. Soooo.... think about it, easy to turn on, know for a fact you doing it right and doing it with a beautiful femanine body. Thats my oppinion.

Also think about it, a man always have to be gentle and kind to a woman where ass with a shemale you know you can be a bit rough but not to bad rough

Please help me if im wrong

Shella
Mpowered
Mpowered - Re: So why a She-male?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-22 11:06:33

On 2018-03-21 14:37:41 Mike40 said:

Leila B. No need to say more
Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: So why a She-male?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-22 19:03:25
Edited: 2018-03-22 19:08:25

How did I miss this thread??

GW, fair question. I also get pissed off when a SM can't get it up. I do not get pissed off with the condition called "erectile dysfunction", that is most unfortunate and we shouldn't dare judge.. I get pissed off because I know why they can't get it up. A few reasons:

1. Comes too many times per day - can't blame her for that one, after all she is a prostitute, getting paid to do it;

2. Even if there is no orgasm, getting it up and down and up and down a zillion times a day does numb the erectile reflex;

3. May be on estrogens, but that is usually an excuse. The testosterone is there and estrogen can usually not oppose it enough for impotence to occur; still, a factor to consider;

4. The one that really pisses me off: "crystal cock". Taking meth or other central nervous system stimulants (e.g ecstasy, cocaine, kat etc. and all the derivatives) gives you the 'want" but kills the "can". That is the truth. PnP is for the bottoms. The tops need to rest, abstain from drugs and have a good rest before engaging. And it pisses me off because when you are a pro and are being paid to do something, you need to have the pro mind set and preparation for the best you can give. The punter is not there to give the service provider pleasure, that only happens as collateral, and when and if it happens it is most welcome. But not the aim of the punt.

So, why do men visit shemales that can't get it up?

1. They want to make love to cock, regardless of the consistency;
2. They identify themselves with the service provider;
3. They have readily available receptive anal sex;
4. Shemales are the best ever cock suckers and rimmers;
5. Shemales know and understand what a man may want, and know how to give it (e.g. rimming, anal play, dilation, object insertion, domination etc);
6. Persons with XY genome are way more perverted than those with XX genome. Ergo, lots more fun to be had;
6. The punter never loses hope that an erection will eventually occur;
7. By the time he realises that there will be no boner, he has cum a couple of times, and is disinterested, or is so turned on that can't bring himself to say "Ok, sorry, money refund and I'm outta here"....

There. If any shemales are reading this, please take note.
BigBen4Fun
BigBen4Fun - Re: So why a She-male?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-22 22:04:02

@ GW, interesting discussion.Guess it's always the allure of the forbidden fruit. The sweet nectar that we all looking for. Once you experience the company of a shemale, you have experienced a magical world.
Reading your post reminds me of the ultimate pleasures of both women and shemales.
Speaking of pleasures does anyone know if Jessica is around?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: So why a She-male?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-03-23 10:42:10
Edited: 2018-03-23 10:54:23

I have to agree with Lanavol here...a lot of Shemales know that they can't get it up, but will take the booking anyway because they know the dude is 'cock-struck' and will be happy being with her just because she actually has a cock...tumescent or otherwise. Particularly newbies!

Other SMs are too lazy to actually perform, and will simply lay back and offer their cock to the client as "the golden egg". He then spends his time 'pleasuring' her, whilst at the same time getting off on the whole Shemale experience.
Hell, even I wouldn't mind lying back on the bed and having my cock and balls pleasured....and then even getting paid for it.
(So long as the client isn't a fucking man that is!)

No, I want the SM to get hard as steel, and then spend our time together while she actually does some work PLEASURING ME. That is, after all, what I'm paying for. (And of course, I'm going to take time enjoying her cock and balls and arse too...but that's the bonus of visiting a Shemale, and its my choice)

The hunt continues for the ultimate Shemale.

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-03-27 21:43:44
Edited: 2018-03-27 21:45:33

I understand why men are attracted to Shemales.

I feel the desire for them regularly in my very own loins

So why would a woman show interest in a Shemale?

Miss Barbie Doll, is it just for the very obvious commercial reasons....or do you yourself have some deeprooted desire to experiment with someone 'different'?

Would you hire a Shemale simply for your very own pleasure?

Would any woman?
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-03-29 11:36:30
Edited: 2018-03-29 11:42:47

So I've bumped this one, because I'm really fascinated to know.

Apart from the very obvious commercial reasons, would a woman, WG or otherwise, visit a Shemale of her own accord?

For some experimentation, out of curiosity or simply to explore a fantasy?
(Do women even fantasize about Shemales or find them sexually alluring?)

Anyone willing to answer or give their thoughts on this question?

Shyfellow
Shyfellow - Re: So why a She-male?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-29 11:47:09

This purple realm is still very new to me. Now I have a few questions regarding SM. Do they have a vagina or is it simply a guy with tits that's implanted?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.