Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: So why a She-male?
Re: So why a She-male?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-19 21:38:48
Edited: 2018-11-19 21:46:03

For various reasons, I feel compelled to bump this post again, as I think it very much reflects the first experience dudes are still having with She-males....

Just for interest sake, here is my account of my very first visit to a Shemale, a number of years ago:

Since that visit, I've visited many more, and continue to find the Shemale experience an intensely erotic and enjoyable one.

So why not give it a try?

"So I make the booking.
Friendly, helpful, very professional on the phone. Feminine voice, a little husky, a little gruff, a little high pitched, breathy. My follow up calls and messages are handled perfectly. Excellent first impression! I laugh when SM tells me about being stressed because all the nail salons nearby are closed. SM really wants to impress me with pretty shiny new nails...such a girl.

I tap on the door. Hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach...what the hell am I doing coming to pay for sex with a MAN? My cock is shriveled high up between my thighs in consternation, confusion and panic!

The door opens slowly...and there stands SM in full glory. Tall, very tall, slim, wide shoulders, boyish hips, long coltish legs, tight strong butt, flat chest...a MAN!

Dark ebony skin, clear and incredibly smooth and hairless, long black hair, large gold hoop ear-rings, bright high stilettos, pink lacy lingerie, tiny g-string...a WOMAN!

Not at all unattractive, very manly but at the same time extremely feminine. Big eyes, face rouged and painted. Long eyelashes. Lovely smile, sensual lips, very white teeth, and very welcoming.
SM invites me in with a huge wet kiss to my lips.

OMG! What the fuck am I doing here?

And so to business. This very manly SM is also extremely feminine. A contradiction in terms but thats just the way it is. And I am nervous, extremely nervous. But SM has seen this all before...and soon has me relaxed and comfortable...and rearing to go. We explore and caress and laugh and chat and breath heavily...and explore some more. Very few working girls have kissed me quite as lavishly and as affectionately and as intimately.

I am knelt between SMs splayed legs, nuzzling and nibbling the svelte polished skin of the upper thighs and belly and torso and crotch. Very aware of the tightly packaged silky pink g-string just millimeters away from my mouth. SM sighs and giggles coquettishly as I kiss and nibble...and something starts to grow and swell beneath the pink silk of those miniscule panties. It gets bigger and fatter...and uncoils and straightens and quivers and forces its way out from under the fine panty. A mans cock!

Thick and black and engorged and huge. The foreskin rolls back and the glans is slick and ebony and polished and filmy with pre-cum...MALE. I move my mouth towards it and part my lips...I am as horny as all fucking hell. SM giggles, delightfully, enchanting, sensual, aroused...FEMALE!
I slip HER cock into my mouth...

And the rest is, as they say , history.

And so I have just lost my She-male virginity. I am a convert...totally and completely and without a shadow of a doubt. This MAN who is a WOMAN has just indulged me in one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

Would I go back?
Hell YES!
I already have an appointment scheduled for 7:00 pm tomorrow evening!!

Yet I still cant make up my mind!! Is SM a man, or is SM a woman?

Either way, DOES IT REALLY MATTER?

Go check it out for yourself!"

I really think that I have mellowed a lot since that first encounter. I now visit She-males and women interchangeably, dependent upon the vagaries of the desires I have upon any particular day. I harbor no hang ups now, and I feel as comfortable in the arms of a She-male as I do in the arms of a beautiful woman. I suck cock, I tongue clitoris...each experience is as erotic and yet as unique as the other.

And the point...feel free to experiment, donot feel that someone will judge you, who cares if they do anyway. It's your life...seek out your pleasure and enjoy it.

We lead but one life, if you harbor a desire...satisfy it!

Just do it!!!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-19 22:19:25

@BG - do you also have the same "5 O'clock shadow" issues as your fellow Natalian shim connoisseur:
www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
Stem
Stem - Re: So why a She-male?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 908
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-19 23:28:47

That is the biggest turn-off for me - a she-male with a bit of stubble on the face. Mood killer, call it what you want.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-07 18:58:17

I love a good active Shemale with breast implants who can pass for a woman in the streets! Someone who looks like this might even tempt me into a relationship: xhamster.com/videos/gorgeous-tranny-loves-to-cum-while-fucked-10123531
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-01-11 12:07:21

Durban is just crying out for a genuine and delicious She-male!

Leila-B, you did promise
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-01-21 08:04:02

SM Jessi in Durban North.

Gets better with each visit
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-03-14 11:30:58

Durban needs some lovely Lady Cock!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.