Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: So why a She-male?
Re: So why a She-male?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4551
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-13 14:42:53

On 2018-04-13 07:04:19 lookingforfun29 said:
Veronica, I have met Leila B a few times already ( hopefully in 2 weeks time again ) and everytime, I cannot comprehend that she was at some stage in her life, she was a he.
From the way she carries herself to how she engages with a person, there is never a moment where you think she is anything else but a 100% female ( apart from downstairs ).

Not trying to sound like her pimp here and all due respect to shemales in the business, but in my honest opinion, she is the best in SA.

Veronica, do yourself a favour and give her a call. See where it goes and Im sure afterwards you will think to yourself "Why did I wait so long to contact her ?"

;-)

I totally believe you, but I would probably be to nervous and fumble, lol. If i do decide on it, She would definately be my first, maybe only choice.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: So why a She-male?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-13 15:27:53

I do that everytime I contact her Veronica, so she is used to it.

But a threesome with you and her - man, can only be good if ever it was to happen.
But I'll speak to her when I see her again ;-)
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4554
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-13 15:49:47
Edited: 2018-04-13 15:50:49

On 2018-04-13 15:27:53 lookingforfun29 said:
I do that everytime I contact her Veronica, so she is used to it.

But a threesome with you and her - man, can only be good if ever it was to happen.
But I'll speak to her when I see her again ;-)

Does she like being with girls? Always awkward doing things just for money. If shes not, then maybe just a double where we both pleasure the client.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-13 16:15:07

Veronica, from my understanding, it's not something completely off the table with her, but I will hear from her none the less & let you know.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-13 16:47:03

On 2018-04-12 18:48:39 GREYWHITE said:
Wow Kimmylee, a nice piece of erotic writing!

Leaves me with a quandary.

If I ever had the opportunity to choose between a booking with you or one with ES......

Mmm?

Hey Mr Greywhite - I'm not inclined to dabble with the She-males but sucking on that clit of Kimmylee's may be the closest thing I will get to giving another person a blow job!!!! It certainly is a good enough reason for you to keep crossing back and forth over the fence!!
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4557
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-13 16:49:34

On 2018-04-13 16:15:07 lookingforfun29 said:
Veronica, from my understanding, it's not something completely off the table with her, but I will hear from her none the less & let you know.

Thanks babe...I've already got butterflies in my tummy, lol.
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4558
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-13 16:50:20
Edited: 2018-04-13 16:50:43

Duplicate post
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: So why a She-male?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1771
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-13 17:41:29

On 2018-04-13 16:47:03 jaykay96 said:
On 2018-04-12 18:48:39 GREYWHITE said: Wow Kimmylee, a nice piece of erotic writing!

Leaves me with a quandary.

If I ever had the opportunity to choose between a booking with you or one with ES......

Mmm?

Hey Mr Greywhite - I'm not inclined to dabble with the She-males but sucking on that clit of Kimmylee's may be the closest thing I will get to giving another person a blow job!!!! It certainly is a good enough reason for you to keep crossing back and forth over the fence!!

JK96....Mr Grey hasn't yet answered my question as to whom he would choose between ES and KL......*sad face*

I must admit I'm flattered JK....hehehe! I'm pleased to know that am endowed with a beautiful little monster clit that both hides and pops it's little head out when enticed. And a Portal Vortex punani for the other monster to ENTER & EXIT. So yeah that is close enough for you giving me head, a very good one too.....mwah!

With that being said, I still ask GREYWHITE, who he would choose between ES and KL? So to find a solution to his plight....lol
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-13 18:05:31
Edited: 2018-04-13 18:06:19

On 2018-04-13 17:41:29 Kimmylee said:

JK96....Mr Grey hasn't yet answered my question as to whom he would choose between ES and KL......*sad face*

I must admit I'm flattered JK....hehehe! I'm pleased to know that am endowed with a beautiful little monster clit that both hides and pops it's little head out when enticed. And a Portal Vortex punani for the other monster to ENTER & EXIT. So yeah that is close enough for you giving me head, a very good one too.....mwah!

With that being said, I still ask GREYWHITE, who he would choose between ES and KL? So to find a solution to his plight....lol

Aaah Kimmylee - a portal vortex punani you say? I may have to visit soon to reacquaint myself with such a phenomenon. PM to follow.

Edit - sorry SM lovers for hijacking your thread. JK out!!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-14 10:11:20
Edited: 2018-04-14 10:13:10

On 2018-04-13 17:41:29 Kimmylee said:

Kimmylee, it would most definitely be you, I would definitely choose you....

But only two days AFTER I had booked and fucked 'Exquisite Specimen'....and paid her to fuck me to a standstill too!

I would need at least those two days to recover I'm sure.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.