Navigation
slick70
slick70 - Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 223
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-21 11:59:02

Guys beware of the umhlanga girls who work from an appartment above the checkers.it appears that jordan and shash St work there. but there are various other girls working at different times. check this link and you d know who we talking about. www.angelsinternational.co.za
Dont be scammed
NathanD
NathanD - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-21 13:41:05

Thanks for the heads up but i dont get what the problem is ? Is it that you book for somebody and get somebody else ?
Or is it some kind of other con ?
slick70
slick70 - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-21 15:30:36

lets just say i went to see shashi.st hot indian chick.the girl that was there was definately not her.She had some gold teeth.looks like another girl that used to be called Sonic.i made an excuse n left.
Zero23
Zero23 - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-21 21:38:57

This ladies up in KZN always have stories. There is another one who posted a hot indian chick photo, then you make a call only to find out that she isn't indian. The WG is based in Salt Rock
NathanD
NathanD - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-21 23:35:01

Too many cons in Durban...no point even bothering, its such a massive risk most of the time.
lickalotapoes
lickalotapoes - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2079
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-22 08:01:01
Edited: 2010-02-22 09:54:22

Im of the opinion all the absolute scabs of Whoreland end up in Durban at the end of their carreers, just like all those white trash hobos from upcountry who litter the beachfront and town.

When I lived there I wouldn't step a foot in the door of a house or agency. They all stank of old ash trays and mouldy cumshots.

The chicks were all twisted, and seriously 'needy' rock smokers, and their feet literally stank. I never let them take their shoes off.

A good percentage had yeart infections.

Thank God I dont live there anymore.

Durban is definately a whore's retirement home, or the Big Whore Heaven Waiting Room for overdose victims.
lickalotapoes
lickalotapoes - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2080
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-22 08:07:48
Edited: 2010-02-22 09:50:47

Coming to think of it, the so-called 'best' venues in Durban were on par with the venues in say Bellville and Goodwood.
kevinthestud
kevinthestud - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-22 09:45:00

There is fuck all quality in Durb's except Julia.
If you are a R 200-400 punter then there a plenty in ST and EP for you, for the rest who want quality, privacy, clean venue , etc. etc, we are going to have to wait for jhb girls to come down here.
lookin4loverkzn
lookin4loverkzn - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-22 09:47:39

Kevin, you`re right there! There are plenty advertising, but to be honest there are a few that are worthy of a re-visit ! What is it with DURBAN ?
EsaAngel
EsaAngel - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-22 15:39:03

It makes me really sad when i read all the negative posts about Durban girls. I'm not even going to try and defend any girls because i know all the guys will come down on me like a ton of bricks. But all i'd like to say is that not all girls here are crack smoking, yeast infested, smelly foot, ugly whores who work in broken down houses. Since starting to work in Durban i've only worked in clean places where drugs are not allowed. In fact, from what i hear, i dont know if its true, drugs are more common in jhb and ct.

So come on guys, give some of us a break. I understand that its the girls who kill the reputation of a place, but we're all gonna suffer if everyone is talking badly about All Durban girls. Thats not ayoba.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.