Navigation
LLJJBB
LLJJBB - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-22 15:52:29

I do not know what so lekker in Durban and all the fuzz. I been there few times and lately Durban is going down. I do not go there anymore. There are so many 'Ants' there too.

Ooops ESA, you are in the wrong place and at the wrong time. You gonna move up to JHB or CT.

Sorry Durban!
lookin4loverkzn
lookin4loverkzn - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-22 15:54:41

Hi EsaAngel, I agree with you, there are a lot of good, clean, upmarket WG`s in KZN. The off-putting thing about a 'house' is the smell of stale Cig Smoke etc, and then there is the threat of being raided while inside!!!? Hence my reasons for visiting girls who work alone? safer.
EZZRA
EZZRA - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-22 15:55:28

EAngel....so where do you advertise?
EsaAngel
EsaAngel - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-22 16:45:58

I'd love to work alone, as more clients prefer it that way, but the girls who work alone are heavily targeted by cops. houses only get raided if there's drugs, underage girls, foreign girls or trading without a licence. Usually after complaints from neighbours. So, for the sake of not going to jail, i prefer working in a house with few girls, where clients are not seen by the other girls unless the client specifically requests to meet the ladies.

@ezzra i'm currently not advertising here, so i dont want everyone saying i'm using this as a free marketing tool. My previous posts have my details from when i had an ad running here.

So guys, there are still some decent girls around, trust me. The ones who know are probably keeping them to themselves. Lol! and by the way, the reason some girls charge only 400 is because our clients only pay higher for girls from other cities coz clearly Durban's service rep has gone flying out the window due to certain girls behaviours. So sad.
slick70
slick70 - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 225
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-22 18:51:53

i think if you work alone its much better.y would cops target you.im sure there are more chances of getting raided at house than working privately.
Angel y dont you convince lykiah from jhb to come down again.
EsaAngel
EsaAngel - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-22 23:39:35

The cops in durban are bored so they go thru the paper and internet ads and organise their entertainment from there. If they dont find anything wrong in a working girl's place, where there's no evidence of sexual activity with clients, then they hit you with a ^Trading without a licence^ fine of i think R1k and demand that you close down until you get a licence or they just lock you up for laughs. Its crazy. So when working from a house that's licenced and there's no drugs and other illegal stuff, there's less chance of being locked up. They actually dont really bother much with the houses where they know they're not gonna lock the girls up. That's the ones i prefer.

As for convincing Laikah to come, I'll speak to her, love. she owes me another visit coz she cut her last one short. We had a blast though! :)
lookin4loverkzn
lookin4loverkzn - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-23 10:52:43

I would have thought that a WG working alone would be safer and far less obvious? The girls I have visited that work alone have always commented how much safer and easier it is? I`m sure more profitable too? The houses are being raided daily, i`m too nervous to visit a house, the cops are watching for sure. Any WG`s alone that one can reccommend please?
JESUS C.SP
JESUS C.SP - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-23 11:15:18

To this lady know God and Jesus Christ is showing you there is hope and a better life than selling your holy vessel and temple for 20 pieces of silver! No matter how you got into sexworking or for what reasons, the Living Jesus Christ loves you! Jesus loves you and is asking for your hand in marriage, a Spiritual marriage. Be the Bride of Jesus Christ. Prostitution is a sin.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor harlots, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

All praise to Jesus Christ the most Holy One
phoenix girl
phoenix girl - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-23 11:44:31

hey boys

IM IN DURBAN....

the phoenix has landed and is as horny as hell some come experience the time of your life....

PHOENIX GIRL

http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=4864
JESUS C.SP
JESUS C.SP - Re: Durban guys beware of umhlanga girls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2010-02-23 11:45:30

Matthew 21:31 tells the people of Earth that ladies who are harlots and prostitutes too can be saved and enter the Kingdom of Heaven. But you must first see your sin and accept Jesus as your Savior. Do you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior sister?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.