Navigation
rudeblk
rudeblk - Confession box of a punter
Confession box of a punter
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Jul 2015
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 12:10:06

Dear punting god,

I hearby confess for not punting since November, please forgive me and grant me the punts I need before year end.

Through the power of the dick, the pussy and the holy cum.

Climax
Climax - Re: Confession box of a punter
Re: Confession box of a punter
Advertiser
Joined:
22 May 2013
Posts to Date: 1204
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-27 13:23:24

On 2016-12-27 12:10:06 rudeblk said:
Dear punting god,

I hearby confess for not punting since November, please forgive me and grant me the punts I need before year end.

Through the power of the dick, the pussy and the holy cum.



Hahahahaha I like this...

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.