Navigation
Julia @ Velvet Spa
Julia @ Velvet Spa - Men don't have to be tall.
Men don't have to be tall.
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2025
Posts to Date: 1325
  View Profile  
Posted: 2026-05-26 11:12:14

Rich
Handsome
Successful with women.
Or anybody those things.

If they don't want to / can't be.

Be whoever you want to be.
No one is scrutinizing you. Only you are. Do you know what women go nuts for ? A man that tells them exactly what they want to hear and makes them laugh . Trust me .

I don't make up any of the rules. But the above are the rules .

All of the above aside , I HAVE GOOD NEWS.

IF YOU ARE A MAN, I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU WANT'

A girl who looks like a TEN
A girl who is CHILL
A girl who will do a TOP NOTCH job on giving you PLEASURE AND RELIEF ROI
A girl who is so insanely gorgeous but at the same time, not going to text you . Ever. Unless YOU approach. And she'll always support your narrative.
A girl who costs you - relatively speaking - a grocery trip for a family braai.

DOES THIS GIRL SOUND LIKE AI?

WELL I'M JULIA WARD. I meet all the above requirements for any guy.

I'm 100% human.


I have the BEST BODY IN JHB .

Love,
Julia Ward

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.