Good day Gents am available for incalls n outcalls lots of extras,I do overnights as well,...
Bored n horny Stuck at work ,let get nawty ,nawty video call or videos n pics available now
Hi Gents! Don't miss out on super fantastic specials on double Milf Experience ... Kisses...
Hi Gents! Today Special !!! N@ughty Content & A Live Video Chat Combo ... PLEASE...
Sexy Ebony Content available for you to enjoy at the comfort of your own home lovies! Contact me...
R700 hour R500 half R300 quicky Please WhatsApp for appointments Kisses Dominique...
Afternoon Gents am available for incalls n outcalls, lots of extras including Greek, n I do...
Lots of naughty upclose videos and pics.. Please call or WhatsApp for more info 0815951046 xoxo
Hi good morning to everyone crazy today I'm ready to make fun enjoy let's own new world together
Good morning gents I have a big variety of juicy and very naughty content available must see...
I'm Now available. Call or WhatsApp, to make an appointment in advance. Im dont want disappoint...
Now available. Call or WhatsApp, to make an appointment in advance. Im dont want disappoint you....
Hi lovies I'll be available from 2pm. Apologies for missing your calls , had a very late...
Good morning Purple world I have 2 daughter's going to high school, is there anyone that can...
Hey lovies!! I am very sexy content for sale! I show my face in my content too! Do not miss...
Hi Gents! Today Is Wacky Wednesday !!! With Any Session Booked You Get A free 30 Minutes...
Good afternoon gents I'm extending my stay in dbn with two more days... Come and spoil...
Good afternoon gents Ill be extending my stay with two more days Looking forward to...