Navigation
Julia @ Velvet Spa
Julia @ Velvet Spa - See Julia. Don't text your ex.
See Julia. Don't text your ex.
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2025
Posts to Date: 1324
  View Profile  
Posted: 2026-05-26 11:05:29

The benefits are high percentage.

If you text previously acquainted females for present time conjugal relations, the following things may occur:

The conjugal relations may not happen at all.

If it goes through it'll be very quick and awkward afterwards.

You guys will fight.

And if you don't fight , somehow , you'll wind up R10,000 less rich. Somehow.

Seeing me =

I'm a TEN looks wise

Everything you want to happen will happen .

No one will fight .

No one will be thousands of rands lighter .

Everyone will win .

It's a very well-studied formula I'm proposing here.

I've been studying this stuff and participating in it for 17 months in JHB now.

Men want :

A TEN
NO DRAMA
ALL THE ADULT ONLY STUFF IN HUGE AMOUNTS
ECONOMICAL TO THE POCKET

I HAVE THE BEST BODY IN JHB.

Get what you want immediately.

You would literally not still be reading this if you hadn't already made up your mind.

Love,
Julia Ward



Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.