Navigation
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: I need competition...
Re: I need competition...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 493
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-03 12:03:29

On 2019-12-02 17:39:44 Demi said:
Will do the challange with you . I want to gain though . Does that count. At expiry date. And need to gain some muscle. Xxx

Why, you can already bounce coins off your body...LOL.
You are sexy just the way you are ;-)
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: I need competition...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3594
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-03 13:12:21

On 2019-12-03 12:03:29 Knightrider78 said:
On 2019-12-02 17:39:44 Demi said: Will do the challange with you . I want to gain though . Does that count. At expiry date. And need to gain some muscle. Xxx

I have to agree... our specie (woman) will never be happy... If it's not our body, it's our hair or nose or mouth... hehehehe... having a pussy ain't easy... :)))
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I need competition...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-12-03 19:17:39
Edited: 2019-12-03 19:21:33

Losing weight, in theory, is easy. You just have to be in a calorie deficit(eating less than what your body requires). You can eat a lot of carbs and still lose weight if you are in a calorie deficit. If I eat only one BigMac meal every day which is just 1200 calories, I will lose weight(but I might suffer an atrocious death afterwards).

Protein and carbohydrates both contain 4 calories per gram, while fat provides 9 calories per gram. So, consuming less foods with a lot of fat will help decrease your calorie intake. You should still have fat in your diet.Eating less carbs to lose weight is just a myth. You should try getting good carbs(complex carbs). You should still eat both fat and carbs, they provide energy.

You could exercise to speed up the process. Good exercises are jumping ropes, cycling and swimming. But this will be in vain if your diet is poor.

Finally, you could try intermittent fasting too. There is no scientific evidence that it works but some people said it worked. You should give it a shot.

So, look up on the net what is your maintenance calorie intake and track the number of calories you take everyday. Healthy foods have a lot less calories(low calorie density food reduces hunger). Avoid fries at all costs. Finally, don't give up. As we get older our metabolism gets slower so don't be discouraged by your small weight loss every week.(They are still significant)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I need competition...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-12-03 20:02:10

On 2019-12-03 12:03:29 Knightrider78 said:
On 2019-12-02 17:39:44 Demi said: Will do the challange with you . I want to gain though . Does that count. At expiry date. And need to gain some muscle. Xxx

I agree. She is on holiday and the wine must have gotten to her??
Just joking, I have always liked a little "extra" to hold on!!
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: I need competition...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4224
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-03 21:32:19
Edited: 2019-12-03 21:32:48

On 2019-12-03 09:10:30 Ms Paige said:
A client told me about the app...
"Fat secret". Totally free... He lost 33kg on it... so I downloaded it... Very user friendly... It asks you your current weight, length, age, etc.... it then tells you exactly how many calories you allowed to take in each day...

Say for instance you had breakfast... you click on breakfast... add a slice of bread... he will give you all the different options of the bread varieties... click on it... add your tomato... add your cucumber... add whatever you had for breakfast...
Do the same with lunch and dinner...

Every time you add something to your list, it shows you how many calories you have left for the day...
If you struggle with it, please give me a call...

The hard part... you have to eat your last meal before 6.... I'm going to try this one... but I will drink as much water and green tea as I can in between... good luck...

I use Fat Secret it is fantastic, you just need to stick to balanced macros and try do your 10000 steps a day. It does wonders, I actually alternate between strength and walking or cycling daily as well.

You can do this Ms Paige.
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: I need competition...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4225
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-03 21:35:27

Check that you are eating enough protein, fat and carbs daily it will give you a breakdown make sure you keep to them it really makes a difference.
Ms Paige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3595
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-04 08:23:12

Thank you Mysticmac... I made sure I got the name right this time... :)))

Thank you for all the support on what's app... gosh I feel so blessed to have everyone cheering me on...

Dear Mia... wow you are so positive... and I'm extremely happy that you never gave up when you started your weight loss journey... thanks for the inspiration... I feel so fragile today... but I won't give up... have a super day...
Mila
Mila - Re: I need competition...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 392
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-04 10:09:18

Ms Paige i can help you with diet and training programme.
Its not easy, its routine and dedication. You need change your eating lifestyle.
Mysticmac absolutely right!
Kooni
Kooni - Re: I need competition...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 396
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-04 10:14:50

On 2019-12-04 10:09:18 Mila said:
Ms Paige i can help you with diet and training programme.
Its not easy, its routine and dedication. You need change your eating lifestyle.
Mysticmac absolutely right!

Miss P looking at Mila, you won't make a mistake in accepting her offer to help.

Ms Paige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3598
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-04 10:16:09
Edited: 2019-12-04 10:18:50

Thank you Mila... so very kind of you... I need to proof to myself that I CAN do this. I took every single piece of advice... If I feel I cannot go on, and what I'm doing isn't working for me, I will definitely ask for your help... thanks a million sexy lady... :)))

One other thing... I absolutely hate exercises but I force myself... I do 30 squad's a day and walk my steps 20 times a day... I seriously hope it's a good start...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.