Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 1106
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-02 14:43:46

On 2017-01-02 14:40:49 Minime007 said:
On 2017-01-02 14:37:43 BOOBS53 said: Minime007, ek is met jou daar ... my poepolitjie is my poepolitjie ... los hom uit ... gryp liewers my voeltjie ... lol !!!

Hehe..Boobs..ek is te kielierig...ek sal letterlik my hol skeur (van die lag)



Bwahahaha....Ek skeur my hol nou van die lag...
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 1198
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-02 14:45:22

Use me ... abuse me ... yes but please leave my poepolitjie alone !!!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 1199
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-02 14:48:11

Minime007, ek het ook nou amper in my broek gepis van al die lag ... lol !!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-02 14:55:41

Boobs en Miss Veronica!! Julle lag so...en niemand is nog eers naaaaby julle poepholle nie!!...hehehe.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 1202
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-02 14:59:59

I am out for now ... can't take it anymore ... having a laughing attack ... people around me think I didn't took my medication this morning ... lol !!!
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 1111
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-02 15:02:40

Lol, first smile/laugh Iv'e had today! Thanks guys!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 1204
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-02 15:06:45

Miss V, only a pleasure ... forget about the rating issue ... rather laugh a bit more ... much better medicine for the soul !!!
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 1112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-02 15:14:15

I'm being seen as an egotistical asshole and I'm sure that's not what Iv'e brought across. Little do certain people know Iv'e brought it up because I felt heartsore for them. Now I'm being debased with claims that my service isn't good enough to be top ten bullshit and I can't compete? Fuck that shit, I work hard too and I go through a lot of shit in this industry to take that from anyone. I have no desire to be on the top ten and I do not have a jealous bone in my body, but more of a desire for us as service providers to get along and have each others backs for a change.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 1113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-02 15:14:44

Sorry for going off topic!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
Re: Rimming and Greek on Offer
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-02 15:28:54

Who knew poepholletjies can be that much fun?? (He said while looking ...and winking...at miss Veronica)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.