Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: East Rand Sugar
Re: East Rand Sugar
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-26 13:22:52

Makes you wonder if we are on that AVOID list...
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: East Rand Sugar
Re: East Rand Sugar
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Dec 2011
Posts to Date: 358
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-26 16:49:02

Yeah good question
Sugar Xtreme Xxx
Sugar Xtreme Xxx - Re: East Rand Sugar
Re: East Rand Sugar
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 2056
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-26 23:04:35

Guys thank you for the Awesome support today.
The East was very good to me. I couldn't believe it.And you guys are so respectful.... I like!!!
To the gentleman that missed out.. Guys I will definitely be back.
Will make this a monthly appointment.
Will stay a little longer next time.
Thank you for seeing me.
Xoxo
Sugar

Blaza
Blaza - Re: East Rand Sugar
Re: East Rand Sugar
Basic Member
Joined:
27 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-27 06:56:39

I'm only seeing this now and missed out, please keep your word and and visit again
BoodyMan
BoodyMan - Re: East Rand Sugar
Re: East Rand Sugar
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Oct 2016
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-27 11:19:28

I missed her too.
massage stephen
massage stephen - Re: East Rand Sugar
Re: East Rand Sugar
Basic Member
Joined:
25 Apr 2015
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-27 11:43:40

Interesting, your observations on East Rand guys versus Pretoria guys.

aj3807
aj3807 - Re: East Rand Sugar
Re: East Rand Sugar
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 74
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-27 12:04:46

Hi Sugar
My flight was delayed Monday so I couldn't get to you, then meetings dragged on to long on wed so had to rush to the airport.
next time
:-(
Sugar Xtreme Xxx
Sugar Xtreme Xxx - Re: East Rand Sugar
Re: East Rand Sugar
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 2057
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-27 20:41:21

Back on The East Rand guys.
Call me 0820729206
Excellent service awesome rates.
Xoxo
Sugar
Sugar Xtreme Xxx
Sugar Xtreme Xxx - Re: East Rand Sugar
Re: East Rand Sugar
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 2058
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-28 09:17:09

Guys I'm here Don't miss Out.
Call 0820729206
Xoxo
Sugar
Sugar Xtreme Xxx
Sugar Xtreme Xxx - Re: East Rand Sugar
Re: East Rand Sugar
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 2059
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-28 11:07:44

I'm absolutely loving the support this side.
Gentleman are really really awesome.
Thanks guys I really do appreciate it.
Xoxo
Sugar

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.