Navigation
AnacondaRob
AnacondaRob - Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Dec 2013
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 17:43:29

When I made the post I wasn't undermining anyone, not being greatful or implying anything with malice or ill intent.

What I was saying or rather meant to say is the best gift for Christmas would be the gift of receiving love.

@Ari I would love to take you up on your offer, I'm a believer in doing good to the less fortunate. I applaud you for your acts of humanity.
AnacondaRob
AnacondaRob - Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Dec 2013
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 17:46:55

When I made the post I wasn't undermining anyone, not being greatful or implying anything with malice or ill intent.

What I was saying or rather meant to say is the best gift for Christmas would be the gift of receiving love.

@Ari I would love to take you up on your offer, I'm a believer in doing good to the less fortunate. I applaud you for your acts of humanity.
AnacondaRob
AnacondaRob - Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Dec 2013
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 17:48:36

When I made the post I wasn't undermining anyone, not being greatful or implying anything with malice or ill intent.

What I was saying or rather meant to say is the best gift for Christmas would be the gift of receiving love.

@Ari I would love to take you up on your offer, I'm a believer in doing good to the less fortunate. I applaud you for your acts of humanity.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.