Navigation
TheConnoisseur
TheConnoisseur - Re: MILE HIGH CLUB
Re: MILE HIGH CLUB
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Nov 2011
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-26 11:31:43

I fell head over heels for that girl who give me most of my first experiences in the sensuality/sexuality department.
I did not care shit about what other people were saying about her. She had a awesome personality and lets face it I was totally addicted to that body and the sweetest of fruit ever tasted.
We were dating until she finished school one year ahead of me and went to university. Over time we totally lost contact.
But I still think about her and it will be like that till my grave.
















BoodyMan
BoodyMan - Re: MILE HIGH CLUB
Re: MILE HIGH CLUB
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Oct 2016
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-26 13:58:33

Nice story I like.
depends69
depends69 - Re: MILE HIGH CLUB
Re: MILE HIGH CLUB
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-26 14:49:20

I have been in the club for several year now, having had sex on planes 4 times to date.

My most recent induction was about June last year. I was traveling, with a female colleague, from SA to Montreal via Dubai. In Dubai we worked for about 2 hours and then had dinner and a few drinks and started to chat socially. During this time were got flirting with each other. As things started to get sexual, we had to board the flight for the next leg to Montreal.

We ended up being seated in cabins next to each other. Anyway, when I boarded the flight I asked the hostess if she could book the shower for me about 2 hours before we land. My colleague, who was traveling for the first time on Emirates 1st class asked me about the shower facilitates a little later. I suggested that she could shower with me ... She joked about it, but I said I'll arrange and then she would have to follow thru on her joke. Spurred on by my hard-on, I went to the bar and asked the hostess to book a shower slot for my "partner" as well. The hostess booked us for the shower for an hour but I did not let me colleague know. I went back to my seat and continued chatting and flirting.

Anyway, the flight was uneventful and I slept after dinner, about 3 hours before it was set to land. The hostess woke me up for the shower and I woke my colleague up and lead her to the shower. When we got into the shower, we chatted for a few minutes to take away the nervousness and one thing lead to the other and we had sex on the floor and in the shower cubical. After our showers we when back to our seats ...

It was the start to a sex filled week at our hotel and on the flight back.

We've not had sex or spoken about it since.

BoodyMan
BoodyMan - Re: MILE HIGH CLUB
Re: MILE HIGH CLUB
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Oct 2016
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-27 13:49:55

@depends69
Nice one!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.