Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Veronica's real character
Re: Veronica's real character
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4549
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-12 11:59:41

On 2018-04-12 11:51:13 Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse said:
On 2018-04-12 11:03:24 Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal } said: @Tegwane blended one with rocks braaaaah "winkkisses"

Can I join lol! :)

@Galaxy you have been wanting to join since yesterday,I'm sending you a bottle.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Veronica's real character
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-12 12:07:40

On 2018-04-12 10:12:47 Patric Star(fish) said:
[QUOTE;1137834;Oscar 1000]

So I'm genuinely curious why blacks? Why are some white wgs willing to see Indians, coloureds but will under no circumstances see a black man?

There's no agenda here, I'm just curious. [/QUOTE

www.modernmandingo.com/no-black-apples-please/

Google is NOT new teqhnology. Use it!

thanks bro, interesting article...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-13 00:58:05

On 2018-04-11 23:02:20 Tegwane said:
Pseudonym, I take umbrage to your allegation. I am new to this site and have no agenda. I will accept your apology!!!!

I also claimed to be new when I came back from retirement. This is not true - I never made such a claim. See how easy it is to manufacture facts?

I still maintain my view that you were trying to stir the pot. Out of all the threads on ROAR, you chose to resurrect this one? Try again.
Capodeicapi
Capodeicapi - Re: Veronica's real character
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-13 01:16:30

This thread reads like a pity party , accept that personal preference is real , no need to look for non existent deep seated meaning ... if a lady does not prefer you .. then so be it .. suck it up buttercup and move on , we all have persinal preference , whether its chococalte chip cookies or milky way... each to their own , respect peoples freedom of choice and move on
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Veronica's real character
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-13 08:08:21

On 2018-04-13 00:58:05 Pseudonyms said:
On 2018-04-11 23:02:20 Tegwane said: Pseudonym, I take umbrage to your allegation. I am new to this site and have no agenda. I will accept your apology!!!!

I also claimed to be new when I came back from retirement. This is not true - I never made such a claim. See how easy it is to manufacture facts?

I still maintain my view that you were trying to stir the pot. Out of all the threads on ROAR, you chose to resurrect this one? Try again.

As you are questioning my integrity I have nothing further to add
yolan
yolan - Re: Sick of being called a racist
Re: Sick of being called a racist
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-13 08:23:24

This is a real dumb topic ....

Mrs Paige you are free to do as you please but have the smarts not to contradict yourself .

Technically bear in mind that many dicks that have fucked different race pussies have fucked yours . The same dicks that you sucked have probably been sucked by other races as well . Just saying

With that said everyone needs to accept your choice and there is nothing wrong with that .

I just do not see the reason of why you had to post this topic ...it just does not make sense .
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-13 09:22:14

On 2018-04-12 10:16:24 Jewel said:
........FYI sir I'm in contact with Paige on a daily basis.......

@Jewel thank you for the FYI although it is merely hearsay and we are at a he said/she said, agree to disagree situation. You are obviously a good friend to champion Paige's cause despite her successful efforts to deceive, inveigle and obfuscate the general forum members on a topic which is so polarising. You are a better man than me!!

On 2018-04-12 10:16:24 Jewel said:

.......Sir a few words OUR BODIES OUR CHOICE. As a man you will never understand. And no amount of explaining will ever help you understand......

But where on earth this came from I fail to comprehend. At no stage have I ever mentioned anything about race or ROAR or a woman's right to choose who they do and do not see, so I see no reason for you to tar me with that brush. You are flogging the wrong dead horse here m'lady. Good day.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-04-13 09:37:13

Really, after a year you still can't let go of this thread. All you did Tegwane was giving Ms. Paige more hits. She had more views and calls in 2 days than in the past week. This is seriously good business for her especially when she can't promote herself. Good one.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-13 10:14:38
Edited: 2018-04-13 10:25:13

On 2018-04-13 09:37:13 AC62 said:
She had more views and calls in 2 days than in the past week.

How on earth would you know that? You her?....or her receptionist? Do you have access to her profile to see how many views she had?
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-04-13 10:31:30

@Patric I can only laugh. I don't have to answer to you but if you need to know, I made a booking with her yesterday after a very bad experience in Randburg. I still feel bad for being the reason Ms. Paige is banned. Maybe you should read my previous message, then you'll understand.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.