Navigation
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Why do men do this?
Re: Why do men do this?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 803
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 11:24:30

amazing how you people will act all indignant after you insult someone and they return the insult

butthurt much ?
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3543
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-02 11:42:12
Edited: 2021-03-02 11:43:58

;) ,) ;) ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why do men do this?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-02 12:01:36

Sometimes things happen. One lady i visited a few weeks back said she completely missed an appointment. It was due to a medical issue which caused her to wake up at night. Took meds but then slept through until midday. She felt so bad about it but circumstances. Agreed some people are just rude an don't bother to explain but its better to find out after why she wasn't available.

Another lady at least cancelled on me on the day due to a family member getting sick. It could have easily happened that her family member got sick closer to our appointment, she rushed off to the hospital and didn't have her phone on her. She hasn't been advertising so I just hope all is OK with her family.

Bottom line it isn't fun to be stood up but life hits and things awry. Personally I will reason something came up and they couldn't let me know than assume the lady us being malicious. Anyway if she offers to make it up after it could be alot of fun.
john_adams
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 804
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 12:40:17

if you made an appointment the previous day , explained you will be driving 200km to get there , re-confirmed the next morning before starting the drive
then got there at what turned out to be a false address , got no answer when you call although you spoke just two hours prior

believe me mate it was malicious , luckily I got someone else to "help me out" and she turned out to be much more professional
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2440
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-02 12:43:37

JA yeah well you would have to travel 200 plus ks as being in that little fish place you have to do a long hike. Neilspruit not far why not go there instead? Then you wold not be on here bitching. s
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2441
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-02 12:43:48

JA yeah well you would have to travel 200 plus ks as being in that little fish place you have to do a long hike. Neilspruit not far why not go there instead? Then you wold not be on here bitching. s
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-02 12:47:52

Well this thread completely fell apart...

I think that in general, if you are an average, considerate and kind person, you wouldnt behave like this and just not show up and on the flip side, you would give that person at least the chance to explain and make it right before condeming them.
That being said, i realise there are all types in this world and there well always be extremes on both ends

I think that this has been taken way too far and gotten plain nasty. There is more than enough of that already so can we just not add to that. That definitely wasn't the intention
john_adams
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 805
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-02 12:48:12

@ Sylvia because in nelspruit there are only old hags like you and I prefer younger ladies ....
you seem to like S&M can't resist looking for shit can you
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Why do men do this?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3544
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-02 13:23:17
Edited: 2021-03-02 13:50:23

On 2021-03-02 12:47:52 Courtney said:
Well this thread completely fell apart...

I think that in general, if you are an average, considerate and kind person, you wouldnt behave like this and just not show up and on the flip side, you would give that person at least the chance to explain and make it right before condeming them.
That being said, i realise there are all types in this world and there well always be extremes on both ends

I think that this has been taken way too far and gotten plain nasty. There is more than enough of that already so can we just not add to that. That definitely wasn't the intention

I do apologise for my part in *derailment of thread .;) Sorry..;) That said.. I do not apologise for my views or anything I have said.

The universe have ways of taking care of us.. maybe that punter was never meant to reach your door because the universe took it upon itself to keep you safe;)

Take care. Be happy and do you:)

*edited
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why do men do this?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-02 13:31:51

On 2021-03-02 12:40:17 john_adams said:
if you made an appointment the previous day , explained you will be driving 200km to get there , re-confirmed the next morning before starting the drive
then got there at what turned out to be a false address , got no answer when you call although you spoke just two hours prior

believe me mate it was malicious , luckily I got someone else to "help me out" and she turned out to be much more professional

Sorry bud that is really a bad thing to do to someone. I would be equally cross if someone did that to me having spent so much time, effort and money to go see a lady.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.