Friday specials on all inhouse bookings R650 hour R450 half A few slots open fir this...
Bookibgs available and some hot stuff content. Whatsapp me 0665578365
For all those men that want an honest review of their cock or are troubled with feelings of...
Gents im available on all my services online content video calling sexting one one one sessions...
Girl on girl, Solo, Pegging, Stinging balls with elastic band, 3some, 3 girls, Fetish,...
Good day gents Tell me what to wear before i strip and take it all off for you What's app...
AHi guys I'm waiting for you to join me live on video call for some fun and share this moment...
JANUARY SPECIAL1 HOUR FULL HOUSE IS R500, 30MNS IS R350, BARE BLOW N GO R250. COME HAVE FUN WITH...
Good morning I am in Nelspruit central working totally alone from private venue. Shower...
I'm available for bookings and online content whatsapp or call me for more information xxx
I'm available for bookings and online content whatsapp or call me for more information xxx
JANUARY SPECIAL1 HOUR FULL HOUSE IS R500, 30MNS IS R350, BARE BLOW N GO R250. COME HAVE FUN WITH...
oh yes daddy pound my pussy deep and hard, come on over so I can make u sperm... available...
Let's get this weekend going FRIDAY SPECIAL 60MIN SENSUAL MASSAGE @ R600!! Book any...
Good morning all the gorgeous Purple Gents I'm offering a few sessions (No time limit on...
Am more sweeter than the outside lets explore that with my sexy imagination daddy.. 150 2VIDEOS...
Spoil yourself with the most affordable rates for All your Needs Sensual Massage together...
Hey gentlemens I have moved to Centurion prices a bit lower and quickies and bloe and go is...
Good Morning Gentlemen I am available for appointments today. A full body Swedish massage...
Morning Gents im available today on all my services online content video calling sexting one one...
Hi ladies, I'm renting out rooms with unlimited WIFI, shower facilities and washing machine....