Wanna watch all my vids for R300 then WhatsApp me to purchase This sale is only for today
Available for hosting incalls, outcalls - content - video calls and more. Available until...
Hi Gents! We Are Offering A Halloween Trick r' Treat Fun Week With Lots Of Sweets And Treats...
Hi Gents! Today Is Wacky Wednesday! Every Session Is An Added Special Of My Services ......
Available for hosting incalls, outcalls - content - video calls and more.
New Video's Available please feel free to WhatsApp me on: 066 110 6516 Mwah please may I ask...
Whatsapp or telegram me for more information xxx
Please call or WhatsApp for more info 0815951046 xoxo
I am a massause who offer massages with happy endings.l host and do outcalls as well.
Hi high end Mercedes here. I offer full body sensual massage, with body to body slides,...
Hey gentleman I'm available today from now until 18h00pm Xoxo Katya