Hi gents I will be available till very late tonight, and I have specials on all my bookings and...
Treat yourself to any of my services to rid you of that lonely feeling, boredom or to satisfy...
I'm offering sexy new photos and naughty videos right now or watch me please your wildest dreams...
Where are the pussy worshippers,eish my clit wants some tongue:) Please come and worship her
Hi guys I'm available outcalls/incalls kindly call or chat me on WhatsApp 0717502842 thank you
Ola papi. Im available for hosting incalls, outcalls, overnight-bookings and more. I offer...
Experience the gentle touch from two of our tantalizing ladies of your choice for one hour .
I am available for outbookings for the exclusive gents of the purple world!
Caramel and My bride are spending the day and night in Carnival City, come join us for some...
Hi gents! I'm available for a mind-blowing sensual session. 30/60/90 mins. xxx
Treat yourself to any of my services to rid you of that lonely feeling, boredom or to satisfy...
Treat yourself to any of my services to rid you of that lonely feeling, boredom or to satisfy...
WhatsApp me 0763733761 25 videos plus Sexting R250
WhatsApp me 0763733761 25 videos plus Sexting R250
BLOW AND GO R300 30MN OFFERING OWO,DEEP THROAT ,TITTY FUCK, (PENETRATION R100 EXTRA)...
Video calls available my angels. 5 & 10 min. Enjoy yourself with me at the comfort of your...