Hey Gents I am available all day with great Janu worry specials R600 hour R400 half R200...
Hey lovies online content available now, video call or videos n pics ,am ur lady
30 Min R 550 60 Min R 750 From today till the end of January Please call or whatsapp for...
Morning guys,hope u all good ,incalls n outcalls lots of extras
Hi Lovies. I'm in Menlo Park today for bookings come spoil yourself and have some fun. I also...
Morning Gents Compliments of the Season to all , may this year be a prosperous one (smiles)...
Ready to spoil you and take care of your needs. Experience like never before.
Hola, papi... I'm available until late today let's have fun... From sensual massage,...
Girl next door with a naughty Twist come over and lets get freaky
Start the year right with the ultimate relaxation session, guided by one of our expert masseuses....
hi fellrs, here all day please call for info into my services. no other ladies NO AFRICAN GENTS...
For Gentleman who are far and cannot test drive this Reconditioned engine with Low mileage, Have...
Join me in my private apartment and let's have some fun together
I'm available for single and double special pls phone or what's up for details.
COme and join in on the fun while its still raining with me being all wet
So I've eventually found my unicorn or maybe she found me #naughtygrin For all the gents that...
WhatsApp me now for discounted January prices, let's have some FUN... xoxo
Good morning gents, may you have a blessed day. I will be available from early until late this...