Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-04 17:11:56

Name: Bianca

City: Nelspruit

Area: Nelspruit

Full Profile: [View Bianca's Full Profile]

Great sense of humor. Her personality makes one feel welcomed and comfortable. Open minded and very humbled. Most definitely going back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Bianca
Bianca - Re: Review - Bianca - Nelspruit Nelspruit
Re: Review - Bianca - Nelspruit Nelspruit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-08 09:51:51

Wow lowkey1 thank you so very much im happy to have made the encounter, it takes two to tango and you certainly know how to dance ;-) the time spent is a dream im not ready to wake from, I look foward to more and more.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Bianca - Nelspruit Nelspruit
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-05-16 01:28:55
Edited: 2019-05-16 08:39:00

What a waste of my precious time. In short, i booked lovely Bianca 2 hours before, travelled 65kms to come see her, she gave me a wrong unit number, called her she told me to knock at the unit, I did.... woke up and old lady who looked very confused 🤷🏾‍♂️...apologized ...... when I called her again, she turned off her phone... very bad experience... Should have just said NO, than accepting an appointment and not honor it

[ Please note that this is not a review, but a comment. ESA Admin]

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Bianca
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-16 09:13:17

Good morning Lolli J thank you for voicing your opinion on what clearly was a frustrating situation for both of us. I would like to begin by apologising for your experience it's never nice to drive all the way out to meet a girl in the middle of the night only to end up waking old ladies. That being said sir please let's get the facts aligned properly before we throw the baby out with the bath water shall we, yes u made an appointment but never gave a time of arrival I waited for you and when you did finally arrive I did not give you the wrong unit number that is a clear no no that makes no sense whatsoever I waited for you and even went out on the lane and saw no car, why would I send u to the wrong unit in a complex where I live especially in the middle of the night the police might get called in and then what would I have to say for myself as you would give them my numbers all in my lingerie nogal? I also felt as frustrated as you having dressed up for a no show, and I also didn't understand why you couldn't find me
when we spoke u never indicated you were travelling from a distance or when to expect you. I really would like to make it up to you with a massage on the house to clear all this confused energy away in all honesty I did not mislead you and really am sorry you drove all that way you find youself at the wrong door. I was waiting for you at the right one I promise xo
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Bianca - Vanderbijlpark Vanderbijlpark
Re: Review - Bianca - Vanderbijlpark Vanderbijlpark
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-08-05 20:21:00

City: Vanderbijlpark

Area: Vanderbijlpark

What a total waste of time and money. I called in the afternoon. Called back in the evening and got a different rate. Agreed on a rate. This should have been a warning sign. But anyhow. I proceeded. Massage was average. The bj was a crappy 2 seconds. The deed was even worse. Was told certain positions hurt her so she doesn’t do it. On top of that I was being rushed. By then I was turned off and decided to call it quits and leave.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Bianca
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-11-22 15:42:25
Edited: 2019-11-27 14:23:33

I am sorry u feel that way I honestly tried my best. If I remember u cut the massage short my dear so I dont understand how u say u were rushed and also to be fair you were before being rough with me and I tried to talk to you about that but you werent interested in mutual satifaction. As for different rates I dont understand how that is possible as I always remain constant I dont think u wanted a massage girl please read the ads properly in future to avoid disappointment.
Lowkey1
Lowkey1 - Re: Review - Bianca - Nelspruit Nelspruit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-22 17:48:11

For me this is the best experience on the site by far. Fact! This lady has an amazing personality, is attentive to one's needs and impeccably groomed. Most definitely a premium service. Excellent.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.