Navigation
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: Review - Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1789
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-30 09:36:36

@MassagePete... thank you handsome. For that time you are with me you are the only person in the world for me ;) nothing else matters than to spoil and treat you! Xxx
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 802
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-11 18:50:36

Name: Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensual

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensual's Full Profile]

Galaxy is such a willing partner. Easy to relax with and very energetic. Time flies in her company!
Guaranteed you will have a good time

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: Review - Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1817
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-12 13:39:35
Edited: 2022-01-12 13:40:48

@Cunilinkiss.... always such a pleasure spending time with you! Can't wait for next time where I will spoil you with a nice mini skirt, just the way you like it #naughtygrin xxx
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Review - Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 806
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-12 16:32:50
Edited: 2022-01-12 16:33:16

Now that is a way to make sure I return!!
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 15:50:01

Wow, oh wow. Gauteng certainly has some amazing women and today I think I met one of the best . Thanks @goofy123 for the recommendation , otherwise I would never have looked for Galaxy because this was my first ever venue location meetup ( and I have generally shied away from them until now ) .

Galaxy and I had been communicating for about a week and I just loved her openness and willingness to discuss her and my likes and dislikes , which I always appreciate .

The venue was easy to find, very private and I never saw anyone else there , which helped calm my nerves . Eve was easy to deal with , also arranged a room with private shower and then I was introduced to Galaxy .

From the minute we met until I left, her entire focus was on me . The room had massage tables which I happen to prefer to a bed , even for the “ after massage fun” and AC as well as awesome music .

Galaxy is an Amazing kisser , easy to talk to, really great slender body and super professional .

Had a shower upfront ( it was a hot day as well so that was nice ) , a great massage that started with therapeutic , then more sensual body to body . She knew exactly which “ buttons to push “ to get me going as if we had known each other forever .

After the flip , more amazing sensual fun , for which I won’t go into the details ( others have covered this ). Suffice to say , for me this was probably one of the top 5 meetups of all time I have been doing this anywhere in the world . It felt like we connected in a way I have seldom experienced especially for a first time meet and I am very appreciative about that .

Thank goodness I don’t live nearby or I could go broke . No wonder she has such a loyal following . I’d absolutely see Galaxy again.

For those who haven’t seen her , go and experience something amazing . For those who don’t like venues , don’t worry about that . Thanks again Galaxy for an amazing time today .

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1834
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-26 08:25:13

@lovetotravel6303.... thank you so much for your visit and an amazing review! It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and to be honest I think I enjoyed the session more he he #naughtygrin thank you for spoiling me! Looking forward to your next visit xxx
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2475
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-03 19:36:51

Another wonderful visit with Galaxy…all arrangements done with ease, venue is great, friendly and spotless. Parking out of sight and safe.
We had a a very energetic session with lots of laughs, wonderful playing and an even better sensual session. Galaxy really knows what to do and how to look after me.
Thanks Galaxy that was sensational and of course I will be back for more…
Gents go and visit you will thank me.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-03 19:44:19

@Goofy123, cannot agree with you more. One of my all time best experiences and I cant wait for an oppty to see her again.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1848
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-04 08:51:25

@Goofy123.... knowing you are coming to visit always gets me super excited! It is always an absolute pleasure spending time with you. Looking forward to your next visit to Gauteng xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1849
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-04 08:52:32

On 2022-02-03 19:44:19 lovetotravel6303 said:
@Goofy123, cannot agree with you more. One of my all time best experiences and I cant wait for an oppty to see her again.

Waiting patiently sexy to spoil and be spoiled! Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.