Navigation
PunterS.Thompson
PunterS.Thompson - Your Gonzo Report - Bexi (GG; Sea Point)
Your Gonzo Report - Bexi (GG; Sea Point)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1039
View Profile
Posted: 2009-12-20 23:58:09
Edited: 2009-12-21 09:13:25

Greetings Fellow Punters

Well... today was a bit of a stuff up for me. I was supposed to go to a braai at a friend's house. I thought it was an afternoon/early evening braai so I was still awake this morning at around 7am watching the season of Poker After Dark I had downloaded. I eventually go to sleep only to be woken up at 11:30am to be reminded of the braai that is starting at noon. Bleary eyed, and barely concious, I make my apologies and turn over and go back to sleep.

I give up trying to sleep about a half an hour later and I make my decision to go. So I check my email to see if she had sent directions to her house when I read an email from WG that I have been talking to recently. The email had been sent on Friday and had contained some personal stuff, so i knew I could not wait to reply. So I did, but it took a while to find the right words. I also got an email from another Punter which also took some investigating and then some time to process and jump through some hoops so that I could reply to him.

By the time I was done with the emails and websites, it was almost past 2 and I had not yet had a bath. So i went off to bathe and shave and make myself pretty for the outside world.

I get back to my PC and now I have actually gotten a little horny with all the things I have had to do to answer the two emails so I gave up trying to get to the braai on time and looked to see if I could find some ''other'' entertainment ;-)

I looked at ESA, ST and GG. I set up a few choices and started phoning. First call I made was to Bexi. Wonder of wonders, she was in, available, loved to kiss, enjoyed oral sex and wanted to show me ''the ultimate in pleasure'' (her words).

Well... Sold. Even for R700, which is a little steep, this seemed like a good thing. Her photo is lovely, with her tight stomach and small, yet firm breasts... whew!

So I got into my car and sallied forth, high on adventure. I called her when I got to the landmark she had specified and she answered straight away. She gave me good instructions and I found her place with ease. It is an up-scale location in Sea Point that has been beautifully laid out and furnished.

She leaves the door open and I go inside into a pretty dark room. I can barely see where I am going and so she switched on the light. She has an attractive face (no supermodel, but pleasant) and her body is slender-esque. She is not fat, but she is not firm, which I prefer. She stands and looks at me expectantly. It seems she will do nothing until I have paid. So I pay her the R700 and it is like I have put a coin into a coin-operated mannequin. She comes to life and starts to get ready. She leaves to deposit the money elsewhere and comes back. In the meantime I have had to scroll through her CD's audio tracks to find a song or two that is not some Rapper. Her choice in music (for a sexual encounter) is terrible.

She gets back and we start making out. She is not the world's best kisser, but at least she allows it, which is really getting me turned on. I finally unwrap her accoutrements and it dawns on me that I might not be with the girl I saw online. Bexi's breasts in the online picture were smaller and firmer than hers. Also, she has a very distinctive discolouration on her midriff that is missing in the picture. Looking at the picture when I got home, the lips might be hers, but if so, the photoshopping on the photo is overdone and now the real person is nothing like the photo.

Anyway, I soldier on. I lay her down on the bed and slowly start to finger her to an orgasm. We kiss and I nibble on her nipples all the while rubbing her clit... sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes hard, sometimes soft. She seemed to really enjoy it. I then kissed my way down her body and started to go down on her. Now, some of the girls I have been with can attest to the fact that when I start a job, I see it through to the end. If I start oral sex, I pack a lunch and stay for the day, only leaving when the job is well and truly done. Having said that... I could only handle about 30 -45 seconds down there, before the smell and taste got too much. It was not a dirty or sickly kind of smell/taste... it was a regular female pussy kinda smell which I have dealt with on numerous occasions... but her was just particularly strong and pungent and I just could not continue. Also, while she does keep her hair neat and trim, she still leaves surrounding her pussy lips. So while she is not a Bettina-esque wild jungle, she is like a cricket outfield, whereas I prefer a cricket pitch.

So I stopped and went back to licking her breasts and fingering her. After her orgasm, she lay me on my back and started to give me a blow job. She gets full marks for really licking the hell outta my balls (which are shaven and clean). She then got on top and started to grind away. She is not particularly tight, but she is limber. We tried a few positions and she had another orgasm. Which is when she got tired of the shagging and just wanted to give me a hand job.

So I suggested we take a break and make use of the professional massage bed in the room and let her give me a massage. The massage was not great. She did not use any oils and seemed surprised when I suggested it. Eventually she finished (without ever once massaging my balls). So I started kissing her again. I then lay back on the massage bed and masturbated while she went back to cleaning my balls with her tongue.

I finished and cleaned up in her really clean and beautifully smelling bathroom. If she had cleaned her pussy with the cinnamon and honey soap I used to get her pussy juice off my hand, this report would have been entirely different. The smell was heavenly and I can still smell it now on my hands. It says something about an appointment when the thing you found most memorable was the bathroom soap.

All in all, she is way over-priced. At R700, not only must you fuck like a pro, you need to look a whole lot better. There is just too much choice out there and you should price yourself accordingly as I doubt there will be any repeat customers.

The place is a brothel, and 2 other girls work there during the week (Blondie and Tiger, apparently). Perhaps one of them is the actual person in Bexi's picture... who knows?

Looks: 7 / 10 (She is pleasant, presentable and clean)
Body: 5 / 10 (Not great breasts, not a great stomach but at least she is not overweight)
Personality: 8 / 10 (She is awesome over the phone, but I did not really get to know her during our session)
Performance: 7 / 10 (She does really enjoy herself, but is not very adventurous)

Overall: 5.5 / 10 (She loses points for being too expensive, for what she provided)

I would not recommend her, but your mileage may vary.

Your Gonzo Reporter
wildwon
wildwon - Re: Your Gonza Report - Bexi (GG; Sea Point)
Re: Your Gonza Report - Bexi (GG; Sea Point)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2009-12-21 00:18:12

Thanks PST, yes her pictures look very yummy, wanted to do her the next two weeks. A shame that the girls in the pics are maybe not the ones you have seen on the internet. Maybe we should print a pic before going to the girls, just to have someting to argue about when seeing it is not the same person. We should also tell girls straight away that there are reviews being put on internet about their performances.
Bubu
Bubu - Re: Your Gonza Report - Bexi (GG; Sea Point)
Re: Your Gonza Report - Bexi (GG; Sea Point)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 405
View Profile
Posted: 2009-12-21 06:51:13

Once again a nice report PST.
Wildwon, to tell the girl about the report beforehand, may influence her performs. Therefore you don't know if she always perform with other clients the same, so when you do the reporting it may be 'false'.
Therefore i never tell the girl before the deed that a report will be written. Only after the session she will be told of the coming report.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.