PunterS.Thompson
PunterS.Thompson - Re: Punting Report – ANGELIKA (GG) – CPT
Re: Punting Report – ANGELIKA (GG) – CPT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 955
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-11 17:22:27

Questions:

Breasts: Fake or real? If real, firm or slightly saggy?

Otherwise, a great report. Well written, informative and entertaining. I am glad my style is starting to rub off (hehehehe) on some of the people here. More reports like this from more people makes PST a happy guy.

Cheers
lickalotapoes
lickalotapoes - Re: Punting Report – ANGELIKA (GG) – CPT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1277
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-11 17:33:38
Edited: 2009-11-11 17:54:34

Come on PST, I'm definitely not copying your 'style'. You forget I've been doing this for yonks. From now on, slags who treat punters as anything less than gentlemen with get their epimp-style reports they deserve. An example here.

http://>www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php?threadID=67647&returnPage=1&returnType=search&searchterms=south+coast&searchtype=AND&searchauthor>=

Ladies who treat gentleman appropriately, with respect and give excellent service will obviously get these glowing reports. After all, they deserve them.

Fair is fair ... and that's what this forum is all about.

And, her tits are 'real' firm. :)
Tank42
Tank42 - Re: Punting Report – ANGELIKA (GG) – CPT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-11 23:45:50

Lick I must concur...she is simply beautiful, and a true GFE....almost want to keep her away from everyone else...lol
PunterS.Thompson
PunterS.Thompson - Re: Punting Report – ANGELIKA (GG) – CPT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 958
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-11 23:52:13

Lick... you mis-understand me:

By ''my style'', I implied that your report was well written, contained lots of pertinent information, was entertaining and let me understand what was going through your mind before during and after the encounter (which is the way I havwe written my reports since I started here).

When I first got here, reports were basically like this:

''Just saw XXX. She wasn't bad. Don't know if I'd go again.''

Which is kinda useless. Reports like yours, CapeOfGoodHope's, TommyGunn's (though he could stand to learn what a paragraph is and how to use a full stop or two) and mine are reports I like to read.

If you continue to do the sterling work you have been doing, and I continue my work, we will inspire more punters to be more erudite and provide reports of style and substance.
Cooldude
Cooldude - Re: Punting Report – ANGELIKA (GG) – CPT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 280
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-12 08:16:17

Good one Lick. Me thinks you're setting a new and very high standard here. Report is honest straightforward and just telling it like it is. Have you ever thought about blogging?
JohnnyBgood
JohnnyBgood - Re: Punting Report – ANGELIKA (GG) – CPT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-12 20:21:05

I booked her a couple of weeks ago.

She is hot and overall it was ok but the one thing which put me off was that her ad says 'all natural' but then her tits have obv. has a job and she doesnt like u touching them or doing anything to them, dunno, maybe they were overinflated or something or op. didnt go well. So basically, although shes nice person, friendly and gets into the fuck......im not going back and left with a bad feeling. I booked her largely for the tits and couldnt even touch.
lickalotapoes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1281
View Profile
Posted: 2009-11-13 10:35:45
Edited: 2009-11-13 10:55:52

JohnnyBgood, as far as my experience went, I can't concur. Her boobs are natural and she really enjoys them being rubbed, licked, sucked and kneaded like fresh bread dough (ok, not that rough) in the height of passion.

Perhaps you booked her on a day when her breasts were tender or sensitive. Many girls go through this discomfort at certain times of the month due to hormonal changes.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003153.htm

In general, I think a lot of punters may offer different opinions on levels of services offered/experienced which may be contradict one another because of these natural occurrences. Something which has been overlooked on this forum thus far.
Cuteclient
Cuteclient - Re: Punting Report – ANGELIKA (GG) – CPT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 192
View Profile
Posted: 2009-12-16 14:00:34

I went to visit her again. 1st time was good but a bit of a rush. Now i dont book gals with the cum once only rule in place and i was under the impression from previous conversation that she didnt have this rule, too my dismay she does.

She def is a very good actress and knows how to get a guy going. We were all done in 20 min...had a half efforted massage and i wasnt allowed seconds! I left R700 lighter and still horny as hell.

Her whole attitude of being so into you changed the moment u blow your load and she insists on another payment for round 2.

Her tits arent fake and are very very nice.She is generally a very friendly and nice person, but she somehow left me cold and maybe felt a bit played if i can put it that way??

Pity as i would gladly have returned if it wasnt for that stooopid rule!
lickalotapoes
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1502
View Profile
Posted: 2009-12-16 14:51:32
Edited: 2009-12-16 14:57:55

The cum once rule should be aboloshed!!!

If the girls charge rates for an hour, you should be able to shag the whole hour if that's what you want. Afterall, they are paid for the full hour. Remember, their ads state they charge for time. Use it!

Once a chick did this to me after I came in 20 minutes flat. I got her back by sitting on her couch and talking the biggest lot of crap with her. She then said the booking was over and she had another client on the way. I told her I was going to stay till the clock said I'd been there an hour and that she'd better call the client and postpone because I was enjoying my fully paid upfront hour. After boring her to death, she offered me a second round to shut me up. LOL
matthew
matthew - Re: Punting Report – ANGELIKA (GG) – CPT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2010-01-12 15:07:25

Fantastic review. How much does she charge?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.