Navigation
scyther
scyther - Tamia/Kiesha from Bloubergbabes punters report
Tamia/Kiesha from Bloubergbabes punters report
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2009-10-27 12:24:39

Hello there everyone, i have been reading these threads for quite sometime now and have considered the reviews given by all. since i have never actually punted yet (till now) i couldn't really give an opinion on any of the girls till now.

now ive tried visiting a wg sometime ago but gat as far as the door and ran for my life when i saw the creature that answered, this caused me to forget about the whole thing, thinking all or most of the pics are fake or doctored. Never the less i awoke this morning to a strong urge, had to do something about it.

So after an hour or so of calling and not getting any answers i finally had an answer at Blouberg babes, now after all the negative threads going around about this place i was very reluctant to venture there but kinda had no choice if i was to cure my craving. during the call i was told there were 4 girls available, so i got in my car and proceeded.

the intro was abit of a let down cos there was only two girls available Lara and Tamia, im pretty sure that if there was more girls i would have gone for Tamia anyways,

OMG this girl is absolutely gorgeous guys, and i men the whole package, great personality and a body that would stop traffic. well to carry on im not gonna tell you about what happened in the bedroom, but what i will definatly say is tht this girl is very profesional and loves what she does not once did i feel unwanted or uncomfortable nor was the session rushed at all

on a scale of 1-10: ill give her a 10 i will definatly be back but to see her only, she will be my regular and i don't think i need to go to anyone else either

In ending this story i must comment that this is my own opinion and do not dout others nor am i experienced enough to even argue with anyone else, i have not been anywhere else or to anyone else, but after the great service i got, i am very satisfied and very happy to go back

unfortunatly should she ever go on her own they will be losing a great gal

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.